Need your help (Don't worry this is easy)

Scarecrow

I need names for weed.

Slang terms, strains, whatever. If it's pot you can help. I'm gonna combine ALL of them when I'm done in a really cool picture (Drawn by me) and I wanna try to fill in every space available on the sheet of paper.

(FYI)The size of the paper is your everyday printer paper.

cannabis, marijuana, mary jane

Keep em coming

Don't forget strains count!

Bud, buddy, slice, stuff, things and junk, our little friend, greens, greenery, herbal life, sweet smoke, B-42, Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. What? You think I choose the name Hitchhiker for no reason?

Somehow, I don't think smoking bud is quite like "having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick."

;)

You just need to get yourself some better bud my friend :smokin:

buddah, white widow, northern lights, dank, sticky icky, super skunk, mauwie wauwie, haze, bud, chronic, kush, mystic, shiva, red hair....

One Three said:
Somehow, I don't think smoking bud is quite like "having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick."

;)

haha i wikapedia's that aswell.

dank, fire, green, bud, trees, MJ, mary jane, THC tree, kine, kind, KB, smoke, nug, nuggets, shwagg, mids, bammer, bomb, chron, wacky tobaccy, greenbacks, ganja, mota, lumber, doobies, L's, blunts, lil' bombers, thats all i can think of right now

Props to everybody helpin out

"Safety meeting"=smoke session leads to saftey equipment and other euphamisms.

Refer, green, herb, stuff

(Racefan; that was a close finish at Homestead today, huh? 3 top5 position changes in the last two laps. YeeHahh. (sigh, Datona isn't until 2007.))

tinkerbell420 said:
we used to say scooby snacks, as our term for wanting to get high:cheesygrinsmiley:
We always used scooby snacks to name the ash you sucked in when you hit a cashed bowl too hard.

Need some more strain names

Back
Top Bottom