Needing advice about doctor

keninpain

For years I have suffered from lower back pain. I went to the emergency room when the pain had gotten to bad. they referred me back to my doctor do to insurance problems. (I needed a referral). So I went to my doctor he ordered a a CT scan of my back and a renal ultrasound because I was dribbling urine all over myself. The renal ultrasound showed I had several kidney stones and the mri showed that I have three bulged disks in my lower back at L3 L4 L5. After getting the results back I made a follow up appointment with the doc, and he looked over my results and said He would refer me to the urologist to have the stones removed. He asked me if I had been taking anything for the pain and said yes that the urologist had sent me home with 20 darvocets after my first kidney stone surgery. So he prescribed a muscle relaxer and was going to write another prescription for pain pills. I told him I had some left and I did not need any yet. So he told me when you need more meds just let him know and he would write me a script. I made 20 pills last over a month. But when it came time for me needing more meds he prescribed me tramadol. I had a really bad reaction to this med. I couldn't even walk without feeling like I was going to pass out or puke. So I called him and told him what had happened and he said he will not give me anything else for pain and if I was hurting go see a nuero seurgeon. Which I need a referral for. so I called him and asked him to refer me and now his office won't even call me back with a referral. I think my doc has the belief I am an opiat addict, which could not be farther from the truth I hate the damn things and would not take them unless I needed relief from the pain. What the hell should I do? I want to see the suergeon but can't get referred by my doctor. I cant't get an appointment with a new doctor for a month. what the heck should I do? Any advice would be great. thank you in advance for any advice.

If you live in a MMJ state go get your card and get some mother nature to help you out. My wife got her card in Colorado due to severe back injuries. She can take Oxy or smoke marihuana... she prefers the marihuana and has not used prescription pain pills in a few years.

Other than that , no clue. Hope you get better / well.....

:peace:
WillyB

If you live in a MMJ state go get your card and get some mother nature to help you out. My wife got her card in Colorado due to severe back injuries. She can take Oxy or smoke marihuana... she prefers the marihuana and has not used prescription pain pills in a few years.

Other than that , no clue. Hope you get better / well.....

:peace:
WillyB

not a mmj state yet our vote just failed to pass vote so the bill may die soon if not voted on before the next electoral vote. illinois sucks
:smokin:

I was actually wanting to delete this post due to my ranting and raging, but couldn't figure out how to do it. I think I just needed to get it off my chest. lol

I was actually wanting to delete this post due to my ranting and raging, but couldn't figure out how to do it. I think I just needed to get it off my chest. lol

It's all good keninpain, we are here to share struggles and spread Cannabis Awareness.

Back
Top Bottom