Needs a little help!

Irishstoner13

Ok, I am about ready to start my first plant! :ganjamon: Well I am planning on growing them inside. Am I able to use Miracle-Gro "Moisture Control Potting Mix" as my soil? Could I use Miracle-Gro "All purpose plant food" for the Nutrients? Or Vigoro "Bone Meal 1-11-0"? All these I found when I moved into my new house. They left like 4 bags of the Miracle-Gro, and a bag of the Vigoro, and 2 things of the Miracle-Gro All purpose plant food! So I was woundering if I would be able to use them for my soil, and Nutirent's. I am sorry if I just asked to many Questions.. I am new to growing.
Thanks,
IrishStoner! :rollit:

Nah you havent asked too many questions at all ;) :welcome: to 420 mag irish!

Honestly, if you are taking the Miracle grow route, I would suggest getting the Miracle Grow Organic Choice. But do you have PRO-MIX, Black Gold, Sunshine #4, or Hydroponex soil anywhere near you? Fox Farms Ocean Forest is also another great choice. They are more expensive, but will make your first time a bit easier than Miracle Grow. You can still have a great grow with MG i was just throwing out some options. If you're looking for plant food see if they have Shultz Plant Food Plus, I actually have it myself. You can use it from start to finish. Its a great one if you're strapped for cash ;)

My turn to ask some questions :slide: What kinda seeds do you have? What kinda lighting are ya using? jus wondering :smokin:

hope you start a journal here :nomo::thumb:

Well I am very strapped for cash.. hehe.. I am using a (Well will be using lol) 13W 120V 60hz florusent light bulb *from a desk lamp* I am not sure on what kind of seeds I have.. but I am Germanatiating them right now. Started at 11:50am 2/20/10. Only got 3 for right now.. until I go see my brother again sometime soon.. at least I hope.. lol..

Thank for the Welcome!

Yeah I actually did start a Journal.. on paper.. and I planned on putting it on here too! For right now all I have is the Miracle-Gro, and that's about it.. that is all the people left here.. lol.. OH !!!!!!!!!! And I have Bat shit! I was told that it was great for growing.. but I am not sure.. lol.. is it?

Back
Top Bottom