Neem Oil during flower?

As a general rule it us best to avoid spraying anything on your plant two weeks before you plan to harvest. This isn't so much for the plant but for the people that will be consuming the bud!

A lot if these things can impart taste and smell into the bud, and often times those additions are not pleasant.

If you have a pest problem that must be tended to then you haven't much choice, but try to go easy and avoid anything too close to harvest. :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Spraying anything on the buds late in flowering will cause the buds to stop growing. Though leaving the infestation to continue for the rest of flowering will lower the harvest more (of course depending on how bad it is and how long).

I've also harvested three days after SNS 217 and could not tell the difference.

Thanks for the responses guys! Much appreciated! I have used other chemicals for spider mites before, but decided to try the neem oil this round as it is more of a natural defense, but still figured that shouldn't use it to far into flower. Things are looking good on this grow and really dont want to mess it up at this point!:thanks:

As I posted yesterday, I just got rid of my Neem oil stank and it never did any good getting rid of my spider mites for more than a couple of days. Lady bugs are working really well for me but it seems like everyone else likes the product in the link....I might try it next harvest.

Back
Top Bottom