Netherlands Will No Longer Sell Pot To Tourists

When i heard about this i got all angry,turned green,started smashing things,the cops arrived and the military.Shot some bullets and rockets at me but i fled into the woods and fell asleep.When i woke up my mc hammer shirt was gone and i was wearing ripped purple pants. Yours truly,David Banner

When i heard about this i got all angry,turned green,started smashing things,the cops arrived and the military.Shot some bullets and rockets at me but i fled into the woods and fell asleep.When i woke up my mc hammer shirt was gone and i was wearing ripped purple pants. Yours truly,David Banner

Wow, the Exact same thing happened to me.

I've been lookin' everywhere for those pants

You can have them back if you want,they are a little shredded and have a few bullet holes but other than that.....By the way has any body seen my mc hammer shirt?I'm down to milli vanilli,kid n play,and my fat albert shirts,i really can't afford to be angered again.:lot-o-toke:

If I were going to Europe, I would have gone to Amsterdam, at least up until now. Now I would choose someplace else. Portugal has nice beaches and a warm climate. Amsterdam is cold. Jamaica is closer, and best of all, I'm in California! None of these places offer anything, herb wise, better than what I can get right here.

If I were going to Europe, I would have gone to Amsterdam, at least up until now. Now I would choose someplace else. Portugal has nice beaches and a warm climate. Amsterdam is cold. Jamaica is closer, and best of all, I'm in California! None of these places offer anything, herb wise, better than what I can get right here.

That is what I was talking about. Medical or no, California is the weed Mecca of the planet. Cheap and Plentiful in NorCal and always available in the rest of the state. There are great things to do in the state of California with lots of world class attractions and decent weather too boot. Passing Prop 19 would have been a financial boon for the state in the form of tourist.

Okay, My GF just told me I cannot go to NoCali right now. I have an Ex over there and I am banned from the state. I guess I have to go to the Dam.

Okay, My GF just told me I cannot go to NoCali right now. I have an Ex over there and I am banned from the state. I guess I have to go to the Dam.

my 3 easy steps:

1 tell her: User says: Its ok, you should go. A successful relationship must have trust at its core.

2 Tell her: she can trust User :) I'd never lie.

3 Ask her: 'Whats the worse that could happen?'

Disclaimer: The advice given by user should always be taken with a grain of salt. These opinions in no way represent advice that would ever be given by 420 Magazine.

Its probably off topic except that we're discussing your attending a Cannabis event and I'm trying to help
:)

User you are thinking rationally. My girl don't even attempt to think rationally. She has dreams and gets mad at me for the stuff I do in her dreams.

User you are thinking rationally. My girl don't even attempt to think rationally. She has dreams and gets mad at me for the stuff I do in her dreams.

thats why i added the disclaimer :cool:

those same dreams are had at this end :hmmmm:

even though this site is right on for information , some of the comments seem to be a , tad childish . BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS THAT ANSWERD , AND COMMENTED CORRECTLY. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! I MEEN THAT . I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOUR YOU . i am be-ing monitored . good community here . IF I TELL A LIE YOU WILL KNOW IT , IT WILL BE A BIG ONE . 1984 FOR REAL .

even though this site is right on for information , some of the comments seem to be a , tad childish . BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS THAT ANSWERD , AND COMMENTED CORRECTLY. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! I MEEN THAT . I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOUR YOU . i am be-ing monitored . good community here . IF I TELL A LIE YOU WILL KNOW IT , IT WILL BE A BIG ONE . 1984 FOR REAL .

Huh?? Did I miss something? :reading420magazine:

Its not off topic. we're discussing attending a Cannabis event and I'm trying to help.

every great once in awhile i get extra happy. :smokin:

All caps,rage dwelling,confused.Now im gonna rip my purple pants and lose another shirt.Happy thanksgiving er body.;)

Back
Top Bottom