New 420 Art

Thanks Roor.

In fact I am going to be painting today. I may even start "Pollinate" on a 12x16 canvas today. I have allready laid out the background so it just needs the image painted in the middle of it. I can't wait to get started.

OK, I know I have been quiet long enough! LOL

I just uploaded a couple drawings that I have done recently so soon as they are approved I will post them here for you to see.

Looking forward to seeing the piece called "Pollinate" also. Do you dream in those colors or do they just come forth as you apply the medium to the canvas?

RX Time!
420_RX2.jpg

Sunshine Green "Roana" Fairytale
Roana.jpg

Enjoy these 2 and I have another I will dl now for posting later.

:smokin:

The next one I am waiting on approval for was something I whipped up. I hope you enjoy it as it was kinda fun to put this together and gave me some more ideas. Im working on 3 or 4 more now so as soon as I get them colored in then I will post them as well.

So watch for the next pic "420 Girl" colored pencil & markers

Looking forward to seeing the piece called "Pollinate" also. Do you dream in those colors or do they just come forth as you apply the medium to the canvas?

I have the sketch laid out on canvas, but with court and all that's going on I haven't been able to get back to that one yet. But, I have it hanging right next to me and every chance I get I work on it. I dream those colors and a whole lot more! LOL Happy accidents happen when drawing and painting that seems to bring more zing to the picture, so I just go with the flow!

Happy viewing and I hope you enjoy these last 2.

Well, don't stop going with the flow because it seems to be working by the fine work you are creating!

I only wish that I could get the hang of my scanner. They never turn out as pretty as they are in person. :( I am kinda bummed about that! But I am sure glad you all like them anyhow! THanks again everyone.

tyvm cin, I think lots of people like that one! There is alot of stuff going on in that one!

Here is another one thats all done now. Maybe I should make this one rainbowy too, but I like the greens. What you think?

420_Facts_DL.jpg

That would make a wonderful cover for an illustrated pamphlet on cannabis facts. Great work. Maybe animated for health class for youth.

I don't know how to do animation, yet! I learn something new all the time with these computers. But it sounds fun. I just wish I could get my scanner or picture program to work for me. My 420 girl looks like shes covered in hair but thats the way the scanner brought it out. Maybe my colored pencils are doing it, I dont know. :( Makes me sad!

ANYONE who has an idea of how to fix that problem I would certainly love to know how to fix it. Like the one above came out a little fuzzy too, like its not quite in focus. It looked good when I downloaded it, at least on my computer it did anyhow.
Thanks again for all your support.

Well Thank You! I feel better allready. I will try your idea and see what happens.

Thanks again, :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom