New 420 Art

When you going and where can we go see you? You wouldn't be likely to come right here while we are stuck in town and can't leave, but maybe if you get close enough we could make some arrangements? Would love to meet with you sometime in person. That would be great.

:smokin:

Well, here is MV once again! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I just couldnt see him in a sarong tho, sorry about that, I think this is way more appropriate!
Hope you enjoy this one.

MV_Cartoon.jpg

Pollinate!!

Hope you like this one! :smokin:

Pollinate.jpg

Does anyone know how to make your scanner do a better job? The color on these does not really show the actual coloring on them. I don't know that much about photoshop or touchup of any kind except to hit "automatic fix"!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
:nomo:

I am working up some of these into paintings. I will have to let you guys know when they are done. Maybe some of you would be interested in making a purchase?! I have been doing some landscapes as well so I should have quite a variety shortly.

Thanks eveyone for your feedback on my little drawings. I haven't sat down and drawn anything out since I was about 8 yr old, until this past year. LOL
I was convinced I could only use a paintbrush and NOT a pencil. I still make tons of mistakes but it sure is fun to try anyhow. Besides being so anal about what everything looks like, I like them to be realistic looking! Not a bunch of yuppie looking new wave art that doesnt really resemble anything. I figure if they can get $10K + a pic then I should be able to also!! lmao who knows maybe someday (before I die!) I can be known.

Alaska, that was absolutely beautiful.

I am in love with artwork of most kinds, and I really enjoyed looking through those.

I'll look for some of mine and upload them.

I found that those little kid gel pens do wonders.... ; )

:peace: Earth Child

So, I found some of my stuff. And I uploaded it. But I can't seem to find it...

A little help would absolutely rule : ).

Nevermind, I figured it out.

I'll post those once their approved or whatever.

Unfortunately, they're only my doodles. My other stuff is on real nice watercolor paper, only it's too large to fit in my scanner. I may have to break out the camera to do it, haha.

Self_Portrait_Collage.JPG

That's a self portrait of myself I made a while ago. Collage. The quality's horrible, as I had to use MS Paint to resize. I'm a fool. Haha.

High_Way_Magic.JPG

This one has to be a few years old now. I used gel pens, which was the only instrument I could find, haha. It's on lined paper... I did this one instead of listen to a lecture in my math class.

Set_Me_Free.JPG

I did this one the day after the one above it. Gel pens again. I dunno', I had a wierd obsession with gel pens for about a week, haha.

Midnight.JPG

I dunno'. I was really high when I drew this one. I don't know why I wrote everything backwards. And it wasn't 2002, either. It was 06, haha. I drew that on the back of a poem I wrote.

Livin.JPG

In fact, it was the back of this poem. I wrote that forever ago, it seems like. And it's not one of my better ones. In fact, I really don't like this one that much... Hm.

Anyways, I'll probably upload some more art some other day.

But please tell me what you think, I'd love to get some feedback.

Peace and love

I think you were reading my mind Smokin.Moose! I am working on one right now that has a 420 Magazine store in it! I can't wait until its done now to show you. I will have to go and work on that. I am currently checking some of these internet cafe stores to market some t-shirts and possibly some prints of some of my work. I am including 420 Magazine as part of the artwork, I guess maybe I should run that by 420 before printing! LOL I bet he won't mind for the free advertising!
What with all that's going on in our lives right now we could all use a little boost in sales. I am also working on a calendar template, so it's possible there will be all kinds of things available soon. Thanks for the compliments also, they are always appreciated.

Earth Child - I think those are kinda cool. I really like the ones with mushrooms in them. Keep up the good work! Let's see some more.

I think I can handle that order! Would be my pleasure to grace your office walls in the near future. Do you have a size preference or limitation?

Back
Top Bottom