New Aussie Grower

Lightworker81

Howdy fellow green growers.

Aussie grower saying hi. I've been smoking for over a decade and growing indoors now for about 2 years. Got a few grows under my belt and hope to have plenty more. I grow for medicinal use mostly and recreational enjoyment.

Everyone seems to recommend setting up a journal which I'll try to set up eventually. I've got pictures of my current grows, but haven't named or sorted any pictures for months which is a task that might take a while so I've been putting it off, though it would be a good excuse to sort at least some of the more recent pictures.

I hope this can be a place to learn more and de-stress and make some new friends.

Howdy fellow green growers.

Aussie grower saying hi. I've been smoking for over a decade and growing indoors now for about 2 years. Got a few grows under my belt and hope to have plenty more. I grow for medicinal use mostly and recreational enjoyment.

Everyone seems to recommend setting up a journal which I'll try to set up eventually. I've got pictures of my current grows, but haven't named or sorted any pictures for months which is a task that might take a while so I've been putting it off, though it would be a good excuse to sort at least some of the more recent pictures.

I hope this can be a place to learn more and de-stress and make some new friends.
Hi Lightworker, another Aussie grower saying hi.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom