New Grow: Nicole Kush x Moroccan

420-magazine-mobile2049565449.jpg

Live , love grow.

There's nothing in the other pot. I had plans on growing another plant but I only have a Galaxyhydro "300w" light so I just decided to focus on the one plant.

Live , love grow.

I recently used some Root excelurator. I wanna see how the girl takes to her before flowering. About another week or 2.
The bottom leaves I will cut and make clones and store them in fridge until this harvest is done

Live , love grow.

I have 5 of these from a few months back that were a throw-in. I was waiting until I found some info on the Nicole Kush x Moroccan. Does anyone know anything about this cross?

All the web offers is the lineage of Nicole Kush, Nicole x Kosher. There are many Moroccan strains.

Its nice to know the data before the grow

BTW. You did a pretty good job with that hairy lady, LOL. This is a tight strain showing its Indica and Kush. I read a bit back when you asked about removing the lower stems that weren't doing anything. That is called lolly popping. I always use this as it forces the upper development. Another trick is called staircasing. You remove one leave of every set starting at the bottom spiraling all around the the plant.

I know a lot of you guys know this. Im, just an old-timer with 40 years experience who finally decided to finally join :)

Hope someone has info on this. Im sure I'm not the only customer with them.

Can't wait to see the flowering.

This one seems to be a lady. 20 days into flowering. She appears to be thriving pretty good.
I know she has grown to become a bushy,thirsty young lady. She requires watering every 3-4 days.
I did some LSTing to try and get the shorter branches to catch up. There bud site are being covered by fan leaves. Don't know if I should cut or not don't wanna stress her out. Here's some pics
420-magazine-mobile1666866051.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1386602859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1078464557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051288958.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2014803864.jpg

.Live , love , grow.

Back
Top Bottom