KaNIne

I'm having trouble germinating. Maybe I'm inpatient but I planted 6 seeds that I bought online.(3 from two different starins) I do have some left. But after 3 days 1 was through the soil and full of life the other five havnt even broke the soil yet and its been two weeks. What could be the problem. I plan on doing a sea of green and cloning so should I jus plant them all and pick my best moms... I'd rather save some seeds for emergencies. What do u suggest? Please ask questions I will answer the best I can!
Thanks again kanine

Try germinating seeds in some paper towel that's moist then place in soil once sprouted. I'd recommend a seedling tray with a heat mat and a humidity dome though

I've originally used both paper towel method and natural. With rock wool and soil. I put 3 more in rockwool two days ago and am waiting on them. I can see sum rooting out of the seeds but none hav broken the top of the cubes yet. Im still tending to my originals but I don't hav much hope for them. My 1 THC bomb that did sprout however is lookin great. I do hav some algea popping up in my trays. Is this okay or should I change the water frequently so it doesn't grow algea?

Back
Top Bottom