New Grower - Go Big or Go Home - 2017

Luismunoz4024

Greetings from South America! Welcome to my first ever grow! :welcome: Me and my girl have been planning this for a while and we are very excited to see what we can accomplish. We have little to no experience and all of our knowledge about how to grow has been from friends or reading other peoples grow journals so we are definitely going to need help from you guys.

Strains (All Autos)
10 Mystery Strains - Sweet Mix Auto
3 Tutankamon - Pyramid Seeds
1 New York City - Pyramid Seeds
1 Amnesia Gold - Pyramid Seeds

Set Up
120 x 120 x 200cm Grow Tent
600W HPS + Ballast
Vents TT 150 Extractor
Medium Clip Fan
11L Buckets
BioBizz Light Mix Soil
BioBizz BioGrow, BioBloom, TopMax
Atami Organics Root-C
Digital Ph Tester Pen
Ph up-down

Game Plan
The babies are currently germinating and have been for 2 days. They have developed about a 1.5 cm root and I will probably introduce them to their home tomorrow afternoon and begin Day 1. I will be putting them all into 11L buckets straight away and will be using a 18/6 day-night rotation. Once they are placed into the buckets of soil they will be spoon fed water everyday to keep things moist until they have sprouted. At day 8 I will begin to add Root-C to the plants and after week 3 I will begin giving them nutrients. Pictures soon :Namaste:

Day 1

I planted the seeds last night, some had big roots while others not so much. I am now worried that the ones with the smaller roots wont grow. Iv been spoon feeding them water every time they get dry, turned on the 18/6 cycle and turned on the heat extractor. The fan will be installed once they grow a bit more. Here are some pictures.

IMG_351814.JPG

IMG_351718.JPG

IMG_35198.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom