New Genetics, New Strain: Time For Round 2!

Rkelly496

Equipment :

1) 250w hps
1) 100w led
1) 25w led
1) 4" carbon filter extraction kit.
3x3 grow tent
19"x59" growdrobe
11L fabric pots x 4
Biobizz all mix soil
Biobizz Grow Bloom Fish Topmax.

Genetics:

Female seed - Amnesia auto

Female seed - blueberry

Seedsman - candy cream feminised

Fast buds - lsd 25 auto feminised

Today is seed planting day. I have placed 2 photo periods and 2 autoflowers directly into soil. I have used jiffy pellets and layered it in the center of the pots to hop full stop biobizz scorching my seedlings. Photoperiods are in 0.75l pots to begin with then will be transplantes to 11l pots. The auto flowers will remain on there 11l pots till Finnish.

Looks good Rkelly. Only thing i can add is to make sure that the plants are in a humid and warm environment.
temp at 80f with 60+RH would show good results.

I forgot to add this will be a perpetual grow for everyone that only has 2 rooms / tents I hope to show u all its possible.

Looks good Rkelly. Only thing i can add is to make sure that the plants are in a humid and warm environment.
temp at 80f with 60+RH would show good results.
How many plants can I get in a 3x3, I've got 11l fabric pots I recon I could easily get 9 in there but 4 would be photos and 5 would be autos veg for first weeks under 100w led then veg under 250w hps and flower under 400w hps

Update: 5 days after planting directly into soil, we have all 4 seeds germinating 100% sucsess. All seeds have opened up and dropped there shell ( after a bit of help) and have been placed 24-26" inches away from my 100w led blurple. They will be underneath this light for a week maybe 2 depending on growth

New additions:
Royal Queen seeds Skunk XL (photo)
Dr Krippling Dehli friend (photo)
Critical mass (Auto)
Northan lights (auto)
660w dimmable ballest
Trelis net.

Ideas:
there will be a total of 8 plants, 4 photoperiods and 4 auto flowers.
The 4 autoflowers may be positioned higher in the tent and the Trelis will be used to scrog these plants. Or I will lst.
Photos will be topped trained and scrogged.

Photo veg time:
8 weeks/10
Clones will be taken as we are turning this into a purpetual grow.

All autoflower seeds are Harvested 8-10weeks from seed

Snapchat-1878086806.jpg

How many plants can I get in a 3x3, I've got 11l fabric pots I recon I could easily get 9 in there but 4 would be photos and 5 would be autos veg for first weeks under 100w led then veg under 250w hps and flower under 400w hps
thats alot of plants for a 3X3. I would do three to four plants. When the plants grow they do need more room and 11 plants would definitely create a jungle that you can't control in a 3x3 :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

thats alot of plants for a 3X3. I would do three to four plants. When the plants grow they do need more room and 11 plants would definitely create a jungle that you can't control in a 3x3 :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
Oo it should be fun for sure. Because the photos will only be vegging so I'm hoping to Controll the plants heights and use the screan to flower the autos but the other 4 will be a week or so behind so should allow a bit of room

your autos can run under 18/6 light while your photos are in veg, but if your photos plants get to big in veg and you flip the light to 12/12 than that would not help your auto's

your autos can run under 18/6 light while your photos are in veg, but if your photos plants get to big in veg and you flip the light to 12/12 than that would not help your auto's
This is true I'm hoping to have a go at mainlining or something similar but I've thought if needed I will position the autos level with the photos should be interesting grow

Update: 7 days after planting directly into soil

All 4 seeds have opened up and are now growing there first set of leafs one of the 4 looks a little stretchy but will be repotted in the future so I don't mind a little stretch. The 2 autos look perfect no stretch at all I have left a little room for them to stretch within the soil as I can always top up the soil in the pot (new growers never fill your soil to the top of the pot) will update next Sunday a week from sprouting.

Rh:60-70%
Temp: 21-18 day night 15-18
Led 100w blurple 2ft from plant level

Next Sunday will be putting them under 250w hps

Snapchat-1064763510.jpg

Snapchat-783606665.jpg

I'm still here haha thought ide give up naaa just made a few changes. Soo week end of week 3 from sprout. We have moved all photos into a new 2x2 veg tent under a 150w led blurple or shall I say very blue. And there is 3 autos in the flowering tent that I'm currently juggling around.

Photos have 1 week left and then will be flipped to 12/12 and from week 1.5ish of the stretch I will take a clone or two. Candy cream has grown the best during veg and the blueberry was topped and since then has grown like shit giving it one more week then candy cream and blueberry will go under a 250w hps. (note the candy has not been topped)
Autos will end up in the veg tent the amniesa is starting to show preflowers and is also at the end of week 3.

All other plants are a week behind and 2 new plants have been potted 2x candy cream fr seedsman.

Here's the pictures.

Thinking of adding co2 to the veg room? Asked around seems like a good idea. Most plants have been lst trained trying to keep an even canopy

Snapchat-252400270.jpg

Snapchat-1589264069.jpg

Snapchat-2127680658.jpg

Snapchat-834254396.jpg

Snapchat-1601670888.jpg

Snapchat-732805274.jpg

Snapchat-1524616701.jpg

Snapchat-1386972631.jpg

Soo the new setup:

60x60x120 - veg tent

80x80x160 - flower tent

1x 400/250w hps (flower)

1x reflective 300w(150w) led (veg)

Biobizz all mix

Bio grow, Bloom, fish

12l pots

4.5l pots

Rooting pots around 1l

Jiffy pellets

The new plan.

I currently have 4 photos in veg,

) From seed:

Candy cream (3weeks)

Blueberry (3weeks)

Skunk XL (2 weeks)

Delhi friend (2weeks)

On week 4/5 for the candy cream and blueberry I will be moving them into the flower room these will be the smallest plants. Prior a week before I move the candy and blue I have planted 2 more seeds which should have sprouted by the time I move those two into the flowering room (in 1L pots).

4 weeks into flower I will move the skunk and Delhi friend into the flower tent a week prior to this I will plant 2 more seeds. In total I will have a 6 week veg for all plants because of my staggering of seeds. Once I have mastard this I will be using cuttings.

The flower room will always have 4 plants. The veg room will always have 4 plants. Veg time will be 6 weeks. I should be harvesting every 4-5 weeks maximum.

For anyone who wants to perpetual grow here's a quick guid.

Note with the 4 flower plants I will use 250w hps then I will compare the yield to a 400w hps flower to.

I would love to hear your guys opinion and hopefully this gets pinned for anyone who has a similar idea.

Update:
end of week 1 flower:
Candy and blueberry og have been in flower now for a week I used an old small scrog net and tried to keep an even canopy for the first 7 days I fimmimed the blueberry for an experiment which turns out I prefer lst as you can see with the candy.

Update:
Autoflower amniesa is on around week 5 from sprouting and is definitely flowering I have no idea how many weeks are left I know its due for chop on January at some point slight yellowing on the edges of some leaves / pale green I think there hungry!!

Update:
The auto is in the veg tent along with
1x skunk xl
1x dehli friend
3x shaman purple
2x critical mass
1x candy

Everything is vegging nicely we had 2 that were duds I have just topped the dehli friend which has 3 more weeks of veg time left the skunk XL is not doing anywhere near as good as the dehli.

MMore light is to be added to the veg tent currently 165w actual but seems to be doing very well!

Snapchat-1314184390.jpg

Snapchat-434268077.jpg

Snapchat-1297314160.jpg

Snapchat-673230631.jpg

Snapchat-2087672913.jpg

Snapchat-1866046362.jpg

Snapchat-281964936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom