1 Week to go till harvest and I cannot wait!

Feeding only PH'd molasses water and all plants are yellowing off pretty nicely, I plan to trim every fan leaf tomorrow then saves a job next Friday :).

Here they are at week 8, yellowing off nocely, removed a few fan leaves for extra light, there is 6 in the 4x4 tent and 3 in the 1x1m tent, I plan to chop either Friday or Saturday next week at week 9 with maybe a 24-48h dark period before harvest.

Here is my small Sherbet Queen plant too at around week 5-6, that will be pulled around week 9-10 as they lacked a lot of light due to the crowding :(.

I should really invest in a good set but I'm usually on time limits anyway for harvests so even off ther e was hardly any cloudy/amber they still have to come down unfortunately but it's all good I suppose, was planning to take them down Friday or Saturday but decided I'm taking them down on Wednesday so I can sort some drying racks tomorrow then cut on the morning after :).

I think what I see is humidity absorbing packs among your plants? I have to small cheap de-humidifiers going in my grow box and they work well. you may want to consider that alternative. I think they were $50 ea......

I should of kept them going for a few more days but the smell is leaking like mad from the tent so they needed to come down.

I'm for sure buying a more higher quality tent next time around, I bet you can't wait for your harvest.

So I tried the Green Gelato out last night, it was dry ish but still a little wet but dried it in a paper envelope, didn't burn the best with it been a speedy dry but ash was nearly white and no harsh tastes, even without a cure I could sort of taste fruity notes so I imagine with a 2-4 week cure this will be beautiful, the high was more of a mental focus but from the beginning I could feel it slowly creeping down my body, I will admit this must have a sativa side to it as my body at times felt really uncomfortable as I can't tolerate saliva strains for reasons I don't know but overall up to now a good 6.5-10 without a cure and semi fast drying, half of this rollup did me and I was very comfortable by the time it wore off, still had a terrible sleep but not as bad.

So my harvest is dried, my weight from 6 plants out of 9 was 324g I still have to trim 1 plant that's drying as we speak I should be able to get a weight from that one tonight, I also have 2 others still growing in another tent I plan on chopping in 2-3 weeks time.

So overall the plants were okay but I'd never grow them again in soil, I think soil lacked a lot of yield and I should have known it would from the start, I got 0.5g per watt which is terrible under a 600w hps, the taste is great for a smoke that's just dried with no cure so I imagine it will get better over time.

I highly doubt I'd ever grow this strain again due to the amount of phenos there is making each possibly have different harvest times but having said that I would for sure do a clone grow from a good pheno, some of my biggest colas shrank at least 50% which is mind blowing compared to my other strains that shrink at most 20% but still an okay strain.

Out of 9 plants only found 1 plant with bud rot however I think it's due to a leaf dying off and rotting itself inside the cola bud.

All my buds have a nice covering off trichomes :).

I have 1 Royal Queen Seeds strain left which is a Sherbet Queen and has around 3 weeks left :).I

It is mate with a good long cure this stuff will be great, so since trying more I picked a bud that had matured a lot faster than the rest and it's quite a sedative I've just woken from a 4-5h sleep :).

So here is the last of my Royal Queen Seeds of the year, 2 Green Gelato and 1 Sherbet Queen.

The 2 Green Gelato are at week 11 Today, one of them had some sort of genetic problem not letting it flower properly that's why it looks so airy and the other never started flowering properly until a good 3-4 weeks into 12/12 and it was also a small stunted plant but I'm sure both will be fine.I

The Sherbet Queen is definitely another strain I want to grow, if grown 2 of these now and both have turned out the same so from 2 separate single packs so I think the phenos are staying similar I guess, great strain of you want a small compact plant I think it would be a great plant in a scrog or SOG setup which I may try next year in my 2x4 setup.

So out of the strains of grown this year I would highly recommend Sherbet Queen for being a good compact hardy plant, Sweet Zkittles for good veg growth and structure and gives a good yield untrained, Legendary Punch is a strong compact plant and good THC levels.

The other strains were okay but not the greatest, in had 6 Wedding Gelato and not one have successfully germinated which is really disappointing, the Green Gelato had far to many pheno types and most were not the best but there was 1 or 2 i should of taken a clone from but the overall outcome of the bud isnt quite for me and it the best for sleep, more of a party smoke, the Purple Queen Seed was great but then started with some genetic disorder causing the plant to grow tall but still bushy a little odd to try and explain but there is some pictures you can see what I mean, the plant looked like it needed at least another 3 weeks on top of the 8.5 when I harvested.

So here is the last of my Royal Queen Seeds of the year, 2 Green Gelato and 1 Sherbet Queen.

The 2 Green Gelato are at week 11 Today, one of them had some sort of genetic problem not letting it flower properly that's why it looks so airy and the other never started flowering properly until a good 3-4 weeks into 12/12 and it was also a small stunted plant but I'm sure both will be fine.I

The Sherbet Queen is definitely another strain I want to grow, if grown 2 of these now and both have turned out the same so from 2 separate single packs so I think the phenos are staying similar I guess, great strain of you want a small compact plant I think it would be a great plant in a scrog or SOG setup which I may try next year in my 2x4 setup.

So out of the strains of grown this year I would highly recommend Sherbet Queen for being a good compact hardy plant, Sweet Zkittles for good veg growth and structure and gives a good yield untrained, Legendary Punch is a strong compact plant and good THC levels.

The other strains were okay but not the greatest, in had 6 Wedding Gelato and not one have successfully germinated which is really disappointing, the Green Gelato had far to many pheno types and most were not the best but there was 1 or 2 i should of taken a clone from but the overall outcome of the bud isnt quite for me and it the best for sleep, more of a party smoke, the Purple Queen Seed was great but then started with some genetic disorder causing the plant to grow tall but still bushy a little odd to try and explain but there is some pictures you can see what I mean, the plant looked like it needed at least another 3 weeks on top of the 8.5 when I harvested.

So I will be adding back into this journal with 5 Legandary Punch OG in coco, grown in coco under Led using Greenleaf nutrients and I can't wait as the last time I grew this I loved the outcome!

So I'll be germinating 3 Legandary OG Punch seeds and 3 Sherbet Queen seeds, I'll be scrogging them in 16L pots and maybe try get the RQS Fabric Pots they have.

Loved their Sherbet Queen and Legandary OG Punch the last time I gree them and this time around they'll be in coco so we should see a better productive end product especially under Led lights and grown with Greenleaf Nutrients Line.

Really looking forward to this time around.

Back
Top Bottom