Info needed on strains from RQS & Barneys Farm

My Zkittlez is doing well. Grows easy. I have one tall pheno of it. Even bent a couple times it is the tallest plant in the tent by around 6 inches. Most of this has came during or after stretch. Just over 3 weeks into flower so some plants may still stretch more

here is the first sample of dried and ready to smoke Liberty Haze.She was a beautiful plant and her nugs are covered in frost and goodness. She smokes very fruity with a zesty hit on exhale. Her full jarvest will be done tomorrow. want this strain again for sure She is a beautiful example of Barneys Farm genetics and quality

NICE. I need to give the Liberty Haze a try. I got it because I liked their G-13 Hazeso much. Both have their G-13 in it. I still need to get back to that G-13 Haze too LMAO.

I don’t think Barney’s sell it, but look into growing some Cinderella 99 for your needs. It’s a very relaxing, happy and colour mesmerizing strain for me, but energetic for my cousin. I really liked my Cookie Monster and another family fav Black Domina.
I am growing Cinderella 99 from Female Seeds, said to be Princess X C98. Here are pics from day 21 in flower.

Attachments

• 21 days.JPG
    21 days.JPG
    583.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 21 day 2nd phenotype.JPG
    21 day 2nd phenotype.JPG
    731.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 21 day bud.JPG
    21 day bud.JPG
    465.6 KB · Views: 73
This is Barneys farm utopia haze. Beautiful plant in every way possible. was sadly bonsai due to failing hps but the best looking plant i have ever grown or seen. Her purple was so blatent and the feel on her leaves was an oily , greasy feel. She smokes amazing and is a rush. She went 11 weeks in flower and produced amazing buds.
20190312_133555.jpg
20190312_133656.jpg
20190312_133441.jpg
20190202_143936.jpg
20190202_143934.jpg
20190202_143932.jpg
20190202_143255.jpg
20190202_143306.jpg

If you use the signitures below. i have all barneys harvest of 4 strains in there and also have a diary for Rqs Hulkberry too. Just started a new run of clones of it too agyer a nightmare start with home invasion and near miss major exposure to the authorities i got it going again today after a major rebuild. To top it all they didnt even go up into the attic so i cleared out for nothing. lol. I do Love Barneys Farm genetics and have had a few good experiences with them. I now have More beans ready for next run too Gorilla Skittelz ,Orange Sherbet , Phantom OG , Peyote Cookies and Blue Gelato 41. All barneys strains and look amazing in the grows i have looked into. I am so,so with RQS after seeing a lot of dissapointed hulkberry growers with similar, massive plant, very few bud sites and poor yields. I thought it was because i had mine in a multi strain rdwc so needed different feeding regimen as to my poor yield but this seems to be common with the strain that promised so much. I am also gutted that from 6 seeds only 1 made it to the pebbles and harvest. 3 seeds did nothing at all. 1 grew to seedling then keeled over and died. To make it harder, 3 were replacements for the crap germination of the first 3 i ordered so i could not contact them again for another batch.!!!!
These clones are my attempt to regain faith in RQS and their claims and genetics. All.my other strains have outckassed this and out yielded it and that includes the Utopia that didnt grow properly .. hope you can pop o er to my diaries and have a gander . might help i someway.

Lots of Barneys Farm seeds in my stash. Can't wait so see more of them. The Gorilla Zkittlez I have going now is looking pretty darn good.

Mister B. My Cinderella from Grimm looks similar to yours bud wise. The fan leaves on mine are a lot thicker. I am completely happy with the Grimm C-99. Hope yours finish up well.

Back
Top Bottom