Barneys Farm Sponsored Grow Diary 2019/2020

I ended up using mixing Mycorrhizal Fungi in there to act like perlite so I imagine the roots will grow a little to much lol.
I'm not sure mycorhiza add a whole lot of mass or just fuzziness. I find the additives especially the Gold bottle from House and Garden will cause roots to get physically larger. This was from Gen Hydro's Rapidstart
You dont need that

I have ran H&G Roots Accelerator for a few years now and I do highy rate it, I use BioBizz Root Juice now and that's a great too :).
It really is a great additive. If not crazy expensive. I'll have to try Biobizz someday... good to know thanks

I was planning on putting a screen above them but I will just train them as I think I may have to move them again so I'm unsure on what training to do.

Any ideas would be great :).
If you do not mind prolonging your veg time - i would top them all to increase the number of tops to work with and also ensure you fill your canopy well to get that true SOG and use up all the potential light. As your tops shoot up you can tie them down to the pot to keep your canopy even :yummy:

The problem with the veg time is the pots there in as if no more medium left and don't plan on buying anymore due to me wanting to convert to hydro next time around, unless LST them to the side maybe?

I could use your help on my RQS journal of you could bud I have a trim question that I know your the man for :).

Cool brother any time, i'll head over there and take a look!

The problem with the veg time is the pots there in as if no more medium left and don't plan on buying anymore due to me wanting to convert to hydro next time around, unless LST them to the side maybe?

I could use your help on my RQS journal of you could bud I have a trim question that I know your the man for :).

As I understand it an SOG grow has nothing to do with veg time and everything to do with the overall speed of the grow to flower. When using clones you usually only veg enough to get the roots to take, then flip, sometimes as little as a couple weeks from a freshly planted clone to flower. You dont want the plant to spread out anymore than what one might get from LST, so most dont top in return you get a large bud with only a couple smaller buds. The Sea of green comes from the tight proximity from plant to plant.

You’re right - I did a double take when I read that, too. I think he meant to type SCROG but probably his fingers were too sticky from all that fantastic weed he smokes. He’ll say, I’m sure.
:thumb:

What do you think?
These are 2 separate pots :).
It’s a bit tough to check the roots in the lighting but they look healthy to me :thumb: you transplant or just checking roots?

Congrats on the flip to 12/12 my friend, i'm looking forward to seeing these girls bloom! :nomo::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom