Barneys Farm Sponsored Grow Diary 2019/2020

:lot-o-toke::nomo:

High brother, you still waiting on your beans? :yummy: You must be itching to grow!

thinking of cloning them and doing maybe 60 clones with SOG grow
It'll be loads of work, but it'll be real fun and you can get great yields with those high numbers in SOG. I'd love to watch so you've got my vote for sure. :ganjamon::popcorn::passitleft:

Seeds have arrived eventually I can't wait to try them!

So my options for these plants are a little different than my normal grows and wondered what people thought about it.

60x90x90 Tent (Seedling tent)
3.5L Pop bottles for pots
56L Of Canna Terra Professional Plus mixed with 1.5-2kg of Mycorrhizal Fungi acting as perlite
400w HPS or 720w LED (draw is 315w).
Co2 Airbomz Dispenser
BioBizz and Plagron Nutrients

Pots will be 20-25cm tall, plants can be 25cm tall giving me a good 10" - 14" from canopy to light, most central point.

20x18cm Canopy space which would roughly create 1 main cola and 4 side branches, everything under the last 3 noses will be stripped of lolly popped.

I can start terminating tomorrow have them potted and hopefully break soil by Monday then flip them to flower on the 1st of next month the same as my other plants .

Main goal is to show you what you can get for little grow space and hopefully get a healthy yield as well as great quality in return :).I

Would be 9 of the barbers farm seeds and 6 of the RQS seeds.

Seeds have arrived eventually I can't wait to try them!

So my options for these plants are a little different than my normal grows and wondered what people thought about it.

60x90x90 Tent (Seedling tent)
3.5L Pop bottles for pots
56L Of Canna Terra Professional Plus mixed with 1.5-2kg of Mycorrhizal Fungi acting as perlite
400w HPS or 720w LED (draw is 315w).
Co2 Airbomz Dispenser
BioBizz and Plagron Nutrients

Pots will be 20-25cm tall, plants can be 25cm tall giving me a good 10" - 14" from canopy to light, most central point.

20x18cm Canopy space which would roughly create 1 main cola and 4 side branches, everything under the last 3 noses will be stripped of lolly popped.

I can start terminating tomorrow have them potted and hopefully break soil by Monday then flip them to flower on the 1st of next month the same as my other plants .

Main goal is to show you what you can get for little grow space and hopefully get a healthy yield as well as great quality in return :).I

Would be 9 of the barbers farm seeds and 6 of the RQS seeds.
Sounds like fun. Good to hear that the seeds arrived. I'm still waiting on some. Good luck HTH

These took their time but there here so I'm happy, there is 6 autos in there to but with me using now a much smaller tent I will have to use some of my other seeds.

I will be growing Pink Kush, Strawberry Lemonade & Orange Sherbet I will also be growing Wedding Gelato & Sherbet Queen from Royal Queen Seeds.

I suppose with these only being so small and not that many bud sites I'm sure the quality will be great, I'm sure I can get a good 14g back from each plant .

Nice @higherthehigh! :slide:I’m really looking forward to this, I love a sea of green grow :ganjamon:

If it helps a little better on yield as well as quality I think it will be worth paying that extra for seeds and cutting out veg time .

I could even chop the pots down to 15cm, it will then make it around a 2L cup but having said that I couldn't see it out growing a lot with a total veg time of around 7-14 says from breaking soil.

What sort of yield do you think would be the outcome then I wonder, I grew a small Blueberry a few year back that yielded around 14-20g at around 30-40cm, I would be happy for around that as I think the quality would be better than average as it the plant will be putting all its energy into only 4 branches buds and 1 main cola.

If you’d like to do the SOG with so many plants I’d suggest rather growing them from clone so that you’ll have a more even canopy. If you grow them all from different seeds you’ll have many different phenotypes and likely have a uneven canopy, you won’t be topping the plants and can’t train them.
I think it will be worth paying that extra for seeds
That would be quite pricey. I’d go with buying 2-3 seeds and growing them out as mothers, taking loads of cuttings at once and then start the SOG once all your clones are rooted :ganjamon::popcorn:

Oh yeah I forgot you got your seeds already! :rofl::laugh: Scratch that previous reply lol :lot-o-toke:

Yeah that's quite true and depending on how they stretch will be another advantage to disadvantage.

Having thought about it again there still going in the 2.5-3L pop bottles but I may put them in a 4x4 area and do 4 rows of 4 with a 600w hps, so I may use my 4x8 tent and do my 9 RQS plantain one side and a table on the other side bringing them up to the same canopy height.

So my plan for this time around is now this,

- 4x8 Tent - 4x4 side 1: 9 Plant SOG (Green Gelato) & 4x4 side 2: 16 Plant SOG
- 2 600w HPS lights in cool goods and 1 720w LED light (draw is 315w)
- 8 inch x 600mm long Carbon Pro Filter hooked up to a 6" Tornado extractor
- 9 20L Pots on side one, 16 2.5-3L Pop bottle pots on side 2

I know it's quite a long shot but my yield goal for side 1 is 30oz and the other side is 10-16oz, if I were to add Co2 I would looking to be yielding around 35-40oz on side 1 and 16-32oz on side 2, they will now be grown in a separate room so adding Co2 will be a little safer and the lights are only on for 12h a day from 7-9am till 7-9pm on at night and the Co2 won't be on for that so at least I'm not sleeping while the valve is turned on.

I plan to germinate the seeds today, hopefully they sprout and break soil by monday, then I plan to flip them to flower on the 1st of next month so basically there only getting 10-13 days of light but I may flip them a week later depending on how far along side 1 is.

The 16 Plant SOG grow in side 2 is Canna Terra Professional Plus mixed with 1.5-2kg of Mycorrhizal Fungi, I don't know the ratio but it's around 40-48L of soil to 1.5-2kg, it's in a similar form to what perlite looks like so adding this in should act as drainage as well as a great root enhancer .

so the garden will have:

Side 1:
9 Green Gelato Cannabis Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds
Side 2:
3 Sherbet Queen Cannabis Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds
3 Wedding Gelato Cannabis Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds
1 Special Queen 1 Cannabis Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds
3 ! ORANGE SHERBERT™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®
3 ! PINK KUSH™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®
3 ! STRAWBERRY LEMONADE™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®

That’s super exciting bro :headbanger: I think you’ll hit your goal :morenutes::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom