Barneys Farm Sponsored Grow Diary 2019/2020

So here they are in germination I may end up running these new seeds in Coco to help out with yield in the final outcome so maybe run 50L of coco with 25L of perlite as well as the 1.5-2kg of Mycorrhizal Fungi, I will be able to water 3 times a day then and hopefully I could achieve 2oz a plant.

I'm subbed in
Big fan of Barney's I'm actually a day or 2 away from flipping my Orange Sherbert plants so im interested to see how they turn out for you. I've never done a sog so I would like to see how you do it

This looks good. Interested in Orange Sherbet and Strawberry Lemonade.

Hello N420 how did they veg out? I'm only going to get 10-13 days before they get flipped but having said that if my other sog grow on side 1 isn't in the screens then both sides will get an extra week added on :).

This will be my first SOG grow but apparently a true SOG grow is when you use clones instead of seeds just for the same canopy height but I can easily manage the heights from the base of the plants.

I'm now going for 3-5L pots, coco/perlite mix, maybe more pelite than coco though and I can then feeds upwards of 3x a day :).

I'm interested in trying them all after a good month to 3 month cure .

I was very happy how they vegged out.

They grew quite vigorously and were very hungry pants. I grew 5 from seed they had 2 phenos one was short and bushy the other wanted to grow a lttle taller and was thinner.

I topped them once and got 5 main branches. After 7 weeks I transplanted them into 5 gallon pots and lst them. I put them in a 24hrs dark period today to start flower tomorrow

I will for sure follow along and watch them close .

If just checked them again and there slowly germinating, added some more water in, may be able to add a extra weeks web time into these and be able to flip them on the 8th of next month .

I'm always impressed with 100% germination rates! :ganjamon::bravo:

Me too, especially when I never popped any spares just in case lol I'm unsure on 1 or 2 but if no given up just yet .

I ended up buying 3L Deep Rose Pots, plan on either putting coco/soil perlite mix with a good 1.5-2kg of Mycorrhizal Fungi in the next few days.

The new pots are 15cm wide 20cm high so what I'm wondering is what would it take to create 1oz plants?

My cool hoods are around 67x57cm so im thinking is I put the 16 pots tight close together and the hood close to the top of canopy, I will bend them over to even the canopy out of needed, the canopy will basically be getting the full 600w or there about if I can keep the hood 8-12" above the canopy.

I have the chance to run either of these two nutrient lines had anyone tried the Remo line-up?

I have tried Canna and had successful grows but I now have the chance for Remo and in seen some great grows with it too.

Canna start
Canna A&B
Rhyzotonic
Cannazym
Boost
PK 13/14
Flush

Or the Remo line which is,

Micro
Bloom
Grow
Astroflower
Magnifical
Nature's Candy
VeloKelp

So a little update, only one of the 3 Orange Sherbet seeds which I think is due to my medium, they are looking great though, stretching towards the lights, these will now be mother plants to find the best pheno but hopefully I can keep them small and bushy then I still be using them this time next year as mothering plants, overall up to now I'm happy with what if got, if anyone has any ideas on how to keep a mother plant small I would be grateful to hear it :).

This might help... depends how small you mean :)

yes root pruning is fantastic, but besides that, back off on the N, defoliate heaps, top heaps, You can ltteraly give them PH water for a wekk and then trim them back like roses in winter with fuck all on it and it will spring back so long as its not over fertilized or over watered. i dont really root prune any more cause my tech on keep small mothers dosnt require ti anymore. Light stressing also works well along with all sorts of other stress like chilly weather

Back
Top Bottom