Barneys Farm Sponsored Grow Diary 2019/2020

They're looking great in there my friend! :high-five: :morenutes: Loads of fresh white pistils pushing in there.

So I plan to take these down on the 16th giving them 9 weeks, I will get some photos tomorrow these would of truly benefited from the extra room at the start and better training I think I could of for a lot more out of these otherwise but I think next time I will run Strawberry Lemonade and PInk Kush for sure!

Here they are there 9 weeks old from tomorrow and I plan to chop them around week 10 or 11 and I will be running the full range again in dwc as these strains are great hardy plants, I never for chance to water yesterday due to being busy and they were showing big signs of needing a drink, it's happened a few times with them but they bounce back and the buds are quite the size especially being under a 250w hps.

I harvested these plants yesterday as the majority of the leaves were yellowing off to the point of drying on the plant, some could have done with that extra week or two but I know which strains I want to go with on the next round and thanks to this grow that's been let's say a real experience in how far you can push a seed without it being stressed to much these plants have overcome so they are for sure great genetics.

After adding up after drying I managed to get 0.5oz from each plant under the 250w, not the best but it was all my fault due to the timing with getting home improvements, I am running the 2 auto strains next so this time it should be all around better.

Due to me cutting early the high was more of a day time.

Pink Lush was the better strain out of them all and Strawberry Lemonade was the best plant for branch stacking.

Back
Top Bottom