I'm looking at getting this for my 2x4 tent but do you think it may be a bit ott?

*Admin delete if link not allowed as I couldn't download the image ect.

Either this IWS DWC Oxypot Bubbler Kit mk2

Or

Both would be very usable but during hot summer , coco or soil is easier to keep cool. temps of the res can end a grow in a few days if root rot gets in , which it does when temp above 19°c . not used either system myself but did an 8 pot rdwc last run. found out the hard way about keeping the res happy.

The next time I grow will be strictly winter only not a chance an I ever growing in from March to October anymore, I'm looking for a very big yielding strain to grow so hopefully I can get sorted.

I'm getting sponsored via a nutrient company this year as soon as I start and they have offered me every thing I need including a few great other bits and gadgets so I need to find out of I'm allowed to say in a new journal.

Yeah I will be only growing one so just the one res to concentrate on, I do know what you mean as I ran 2 Wilma systems once over and the ppm ended up at 3-5000 and the plants never looked unhappy if found the pictures of them below.

So I have some butter stocked up that I made a while back, attempted to make brownies and for some reason the tray they supplied was simply not big enough and ended up over flowing, but a long story short I ended up putting the mixture in a microwave.

It blew my mind away, I had about a good 2 sized spoon full and I'm sure I slipped into an alternate dimension I have never been so high and I am only just recovering now, literally felt so sleepy all day and my eyes are still showing it lol.

So I have some butter stocked up that I made a while back, attempted to make brownies and for some reason the tray they supplied was simply not big enough and ended up over flowing, but a long story short I ended up putting the mixture in a microwave.

It blew my mind away, I had about a good 2 sized spoon full and I'm sure I slipped into an alternate dimension I have never been so high and I am only just recovering now, literally felt so sleepy all day and my eyes are still showing it lol.
Love it . Lol . A very brave experiment there. hahaha. would loved to have seen that.

The best thing is I was actually going to eat the whole goal full as I was laying in bed I'm so glad I never because of be time travelling now .

Making a stack of cookies over the weekend as one of my butter pots had went mouldy so I only have around 500g left.

You should of seen me mate haha I was trying my best to move and in my head I was going right let's do this, 3,2,1, "no movement, 3,2,1, "f*ck", 3,2,1, "ah well it was a good effort" haha.

The best thing is I was actually going to eat the whole goal full as I was laying in bed I'm so glad I never because of be time travelling now .

Making a stack of cookies over the weekend as one of my butter pots had went mouldy so I only have around 500g left.

You should of seen me mate haha I was trying my best to move and in my head I was going right let's do this, 3,2,1, "no movement, 3,2,1, "f*ck", 3,2,1, "ah well it was a good effort" haha.
love it. lol
got stuck at a party just like that when Silver haze skunk hit the scene . no body control is disorienting as fuck. lol. funny to watch though !!. heeehe

I can't believe I was still like it at 12pm today after having it at around 9pm the night before haha I can't understand how it was so strong this time around but I know one thing for sure I couldn't tackle those daily as nothing would get done lol.

I tried some Super Skunk and White Widow years ago that did the same, if I could make oil to vape that was that strength I would be more than happy.

Spacing these out have done some good, well it looks like they look a little better off.

Some are showing really saliva dominant sides that I now know that these will need a 10 week minimum flower it's looking like.

So I have them only water and Rock Resinator, some of the leaves were looking a little to dark green so no more Nitrogen for these until they show signs of really needing it, but they are being fed with some notes with very minimal amounts in:

2-1-4 Advanced Nutrients B-52 (2ml per L but I may run 1ml to enhance the lighter leaves.
0-9-10 Plagron Green Sensation
0-7-8 Rock Resinator
0.35-0.01-0.01 Mother Pukka XXX Finest

Others without NPK Ratios

BioBizz Alg-A-Mic
Mother Pukka Budwiser

I'm getting sponsored via a nutrient company this year as soon as I start and they have offered me every thing I need including a few great other bits and gadgets
COngrats brother, that's really cool!
Hahahaha :rofl::laugh: Edibles can take you on a rollercoaster if you don't watch out lol.
I must admit I have hated growing this time around, constantly having to move plants around has not been fun
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying this round. Your plants are looking great, and your bud formation is looking good so far so you're in for a good haul by the look of it. :yahoo:
I understand where you're coming from with all the hard work and moving plants around. Iv'e learnt to simply things as much as possible with my grow to make things easier on myself. If you make too much work for yourself it will take all the joy out of it and then it's not worth doing. For that reason i steer away from scrogs and things that are going to complicate things for me later on. Just my thoughts! :ganjamon:

I think it's because I'm having home improvements so I have to keep taking tents down and we setup, if got to move them again in another week only for a day but it's a nightmare all for one day.

I was planning on harvesting on the 25th of next month giving me 3 weeks and 6 days remaining but I'm going to keep pushing them to a hopeful 10 weeks or maybe more but I suppose only time will tell.

so here they are, there currently getting only water, Resinator and Plagron Green Sensation so no Nitrogen at all as my leaves are looking a little too green plus a light feed should clear the soil a little or reduce a little build-up even.

so because I need to move them again upwards of 2 more times is there any small dehumidifier bags I can pickup as I need to put him liners over them and deal them fully as I can't afford any smell leaks and then there's the chance of that 1 plant or bud getting bud rot, they will be in there from 10pm till 6pm the following day so 20-24h at most in pure darkness, so if anyone knows of any via Amazon that would be great.

I'm planning on trim at week 7, we are week 4 day 31, the reason for the defol is to allow maximum light penetration into the canopy, I will only be removing fan leaves and undergrowth leaves but I will be sugar/bud leaves on till harvest, I also plan on cutting nutrients out around week 7 too, only a molasses mix will be given.

Sounds like you've got it well planned out. Looking great in there brother! :high-five:

currently at week 5 of the 12/12 switch and there starting to pack some weight on now.

I am planning on cutting out Nitrogen from now on but the B-52 and few others do have trace amounts in but I imagine in the next 2 weeks they will start to yellow off or at least go lighter in colour, I'm also only planning on feeding for the next 2 weeks then the remaining 2-3 of plain water with maybe some molasses.

So my next feed will be tomorrow and contain the following:

1ml B-52 (2-1-4)
1ml Plagron Green Sensation (0-9-10)
0.5ml Budwiser
1ml XXX Finest
1/4 tsbp Molasses

Water has been say for a few days with air stones in.

With me trying to push the plants to a hopeful 10 weeks in going to switch the lights to 11/13-10/14 to make them finish off.

So if have them a good feed today as there getting bagged and moved on Wednesday night so I'm hoping the pots will be semi dry to not increase HM that much.

They could of been a lot better but having them being moved a few times it's not been the greatest of steady environments.

Like i I've said in my previous comments I plan on another defol around week 7 so that every bud site will then have light until week 9-10.

So all my butter that I created with all my bud and trim has now turned into black mould, I'm so unhappy now I have to wait for at least 6 weeks to be able to medicate now, this is going to be a very stressful 6 weeks :(.

I am going to push them to 10 weeks after working a few dates out I can chop at around the 8th of next month but I may be able to go longer if our home improvements can be held off a little longer, good thing is, well I say good, I'm bagging the plants up tomorrow night just before the lights get turned off then stored with silica gel bags to help keep humidity to a minimum, I ordered 5g bags and plan to put 6 to each plant.

Once our inspections have been done on Thursday for home improvements the tents will then be built back up and hopefully not have to take them down again until harvest.

So a little update on them, Tent 1, I have 6 growing great, I think I have 4 phenos but they may well be all different, some are showing sativa bud structures as well as the short indica stacked buds, I think of I did cut them at week 8 i would be ruining a great harvest, my light is currently at 600w hps, around 12-14" away from the canopy, I do plan on lighting the light at week 8-9 to 400w to help with trombone production.

Tent 2, I have 3 in my 1x1m tent, 1 is showing signs of a bad pheno (or) they never coped well with Nitrogen levels, the 2nd plant could well finish at week 8 but there all getting the 10 weeks but I will be storing this other bud in another storage box as I believe it will be much stronger than the rest, the 3rd one is not the greatest pheno but I should still get a small harvest anyway, I think I did the right thing moving these 3 into this tent, I also have the 7 Barneys Farm and 1 Royal Queen Seeds in the same tent, light is currently a 600w hps dimmed down to 400w, took the led out as it created more heat than my hps and didn't look like it was creating great bud structures.

So here they are at day 39 from the 12/12 flip, some of them are starting to finish and some are keep going, I can't imagine what they will be looking like in another 30 days :).

There being fed, Plagron Green Sensation, Advanced Nutrients B-52 and Resonator, I will cut the B-52 out at week 7 and cut the Plagron Green Sensation out at week 8 and finally stop feeding them Resinator at week 8/9 with a molasses mix for a week or 2 but I am trying to enhance lighter leaves as the leaves are really dark green so I don't know wether it's to do with the genetics or me giving a little to much Nitrogen at the start of flower which is a little disappointing but I can't dwell on the past.

Due to these now all finishing different it looks like I'm going to have to split each plant batch up into separate curing tins but we can try each phenomenon as I think it for a full range here .

So what do you think I'm terms of yield then as there's still quite a lot of buds under the screen you can't see :).

Back
Top Bottom