Skunksta

Banner.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds produces some of Europe’s best cannabis seeds, ensuring hobby
growers everywhere have access to the finest marijuana strains around.
We are all about passion and innovation when it comes to our breeding.
Our Vision and Mission

Cannabis is a mighty plant. Stigmatized for years, we believe in its power as the seed of positive change.
The simple act of cultivating binds us to nature and creation. It eases our minds and helps disconnect us from daily stressors.
We are on a journey to empower cannabis growers worldwide. Through sharing fundamental knowledge,
we aim to expand the community of cannabis users and enthusiasts while staying true to our core values of responsibility and sustainability.
We Are Royal Queen Seeds

At RQS, we cultivate timeless classics and cutting-edge genetics, meticulously curating the most rewarding seeds for all types of growers.
All seeds are carefully selected from organic plants and undergo rigorous testing to meet the highest germination rate standards.
What you receive arn't just seeds; they're a gateway to a unique growing journe
y.

Right let me start by thanking @Royal Queen Seeds
RQS Have kindley sent me a few seeds to grow.
So this journal will be about RQS beans.
Your find a few of there award winning strains.
And some of the newer strains which are sold by RQS.
The plan here is to grow just RQS beans in my tents.
For the foreseeable so great chance to look at there catolog. ;)
I have grown a few RQS strains in my time.
And if im honest still have some weddding cake seeds knocking about which i will add to the mix making up the four strains this grow.

MEET THE STRAINS
44andCAKE.jpg

PIEandHULK.jpg

SEEDLING STAGE

Popping the seeds i soak for 12 hours then paper towels in zip lock bag.
Keeping them warm until i get some tails at all stages.
Then its straight into pre soaked coco pots
Pre soaked with shogun a/b and calmag.
1ml to L MAG
1ml to L A/B

VEG STAGE

i will veg for 3/4 weeks increasing the nutes as i go.
I will also top once and grow the side branches to make 4 tops kinda.
Training my ladies at every chance i get.

FLOWERING STAGE

At this point i hope anyway to install my DIY drip system as feeding coco 2/3 times
in flower can become a real drama and i also add shogun boost to the mix.
The drip system will feed the ladies for 4-6 days depending on how many times there fed.
I use NOTHING but shogun Boost calmag and A/B from start to finish.

Thats it really until i start to pop these seeds next week
Will tag everyone who may want to ride along in my next post.
Happy growing all and again BIG THANK YOU to @Royal Queen Seeds for making it happen :)

IMG_3163.jpeg

Banner.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds produces some of Europe’s best cannabis seeds, ensuring hobby
growers everywhere have access to the finest marijuana strains around.
We are all about passion and innovation when it comes to our breeding.
Our Vision and Mission

Cannabis is a mighty plant. Stigmatized for years, we believe in its power as the seed of positive change.
The simple act of cultivating binds us to nature and creation. It eases our minds and helps disconnect us from daily stressors.
We are on a journey to empower cannabis growers worldwide. Through sharing fundamental knowledge,
we aim to expand the community of cannabis users and enthusiasts while staying true to our core values of responsibility and sustainability.
We Are Royal Queen Seeds

At RQS, we cultivate timeless classics and cutting-edge genetics, meticulously curating the most rewarding seeds for all types of growers.
All seeds are carefully selected from organic plants and undergo rigorous testing to meet the highest germination rate standards.
What you receive arn't just seeds; they're a gateway to a unique growing journe
y.

Right let me start by thanking @Royal Queen Seeds
RQS Have kindley sent me a few seeds to grow.
So this journal will be about RQS beans.
Your find a few of there award winning strains.
And some of the newer strains which are sold by RQS.
The plan here is to grow just RQS beans in my tents.
For the foreseeable so great chance to look at there catolog. ;)
I have grown a few RQS strains in my time.
And if im honest still have some weddding cake seeds knocking about which i will add to the mix making up the four strains this grow.

MEET THE STRAINS
44andCAKE.jpg

PIEandHULK.jpg

SEEDLING STAGE

Popping the seeds i soak for 12 hours then paper towels in zip lock bag.
Keeping them warm until i get some tails at all stages.
Then its straight into pre soaked coco pots
Pre soaked with shogun a/b and calmag.
1ml to L MAG
1ml to L A/B

VEG STAGE

i will veg for 3/4 weeks increasing the nutes as i go.
I will also top once and grow the side branches to make 4 tops kinda.
Training my ladies at every chance i get.

FLOWERING STAGE

At this point i hope anyway to install my DIY drip system as feeding coco 2/3 times
in flower can become a real drama and i also add shogun boost to the mix.
The drip system will feed the ladies for 4-6 days depending on how many times there fed.
I use NOTHING but shogun Boost calmag and A/B from start to finish.

Thats it really until i start to pop these seeds next week
Will tag everyone who may want to ride along in my next post.
Happy growing all and again BIG THANK YOU to @Royal Queen Seeds for making it happen :)

IMG_3163.jpeg
Hey Buddy :ciao:
I'm in:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

TENTS NUTRRIENTS EQUIPMENT

XS1500 PRO (Early Veg seedling stage) 150 watt
XS4000 (Late Veg Flower) 480 watt
XS3000 (Late Veg Flower) 300 watt
(May have to swap the lights to x2 KS2500 due to heat)
4x4 tent flower tent
100X60X60 seedling tent
Home plugs to control lighting feeding. (one with energy monitor ask if wattage of lights is needed cost etc)
Two 6 inch fans in take and out take
One 4 inch fan in take
One 10 inch air moving fan in tent.
3 clip on fans
120mm fan out take small tent
12L fabric pots
DIY drip system (Bucket pump tubing distribution head)
dehumidifiers (when if needed)
Shogun nutes (A/B - CALMAG - BOOST - ROOTS)

TAGS (sorry anyone i forgot who may of wanted in)

@West Hippie @Rexer @Mygirstgrow @Luisdayuso @Paul Squiggle @VetSmoke85 @013 @Gypsy58
@Jungle Joseph @oldmanjj @Mayne @LKABudMan @Buds Buddy @Verbalist @Modest Grower @Thirvnrob
@Dusty Kiefers @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @cola @Bill284 @StoneOtter @Farmer @Cola Monster @Phytoplankton
@Scrogdawg @InTheShed @HappyHazmat88 @Tokin Roll @Roy Growin @Weffalo @Azimuth @VetSmoke85
@StoneOtter @Trala @Melville Hobbes @Upgrayded74 @ViparSpectra
@Old G @KeithLemon @Tokin Roll @CaptainLucky

GROWER INFO

I'm a Uk grower and we tend to be a little more discreet due to laws here.
I'm not a big talker again some due to being in the uk and not wanting to give to much away.
But im also a pretty quiet person in general i lurk in most of the active jounals and add the odd smile.
But I'm not the type of person to comment in journals much if at all and i hope that does not offend anyone.
That being said i like to let my growing do my talking and making my grows as simple as i can is my goal.
I grow for my own needs and my other half when skunk weed made its way to the uk.
And the days of seedy weed disappeared i started my journey in growing on and of trying to make something flower.
Because the prices and lack of weed i liked sense , yard weed etc.
Not really having a clue tbh and not having much luck with outdoor summer grows.
Then a good friend showed me a cfl setup after years trying i was amazed and invested in one never looked back.
I would be lying if i said i grew great bud or that i grew for the next 20 years it was when i could.
And when i could get cuttings no internet back then to order seeds from , months to grow crap happened alot
But for the last 7-8 years its been something i just do and dont really take a break.
And glad i did because today i could not afford to buy bud ,the prices have gone silly here for GOOD bud.
Thats not stardogg well thats a little about me lets get back to the bud ;)

So popping the seeds next week and will upate the thread with pics happy growing all :)

TENTS NUTRRIENTS EQUIPMENT

XS1500 PRO (Early Veg seedling stage) 150 watt
XS4000 (Late Veg Flower) 480 watt
XS3000 (Late Veg Flower) 300 watt
(May have to swap the lights to x2 KS2500 due to heat)
4x4 tent flower tent
100X60X60 seedling tent
Home plugs to control lighting feeding. (one with energy monitor ask if wattage of lights is needed cost etc)
Two 6 inch fans in take and out take
One 4 inch fan in take
One 10 inch air moving fan in tent.
3 clip on fans
120mm fan out take small tent
12L fabric pots
DIY drip system (Bucket pump tubing distribution head)
dehumidifiers (when if needed)
Shogun nutes (A/B - CALMAG - BOOST - ROOTS)

TAGS (sorry anyone i forgot who may of wanted in)

@West Hippie @Rexer @Mygirstgrow @Luisdayuso @Paul Squiggle @VetSmoke85 @013 @Gypsy58
@Jungle Joseph @oldmanjj @Mayne @LKABudMan @Buds Buddy @Verbalist @Modest Grower @Thirvnrob
@Dusty Kiefers @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @cola @Bill284 @StoneOtter @Farmer @Cola Monster @Phytoplankton
@Scrogdawg @InTheShed @HappyHazmat88 @Tokin Roll @Roy Growin @Weffalo @Azimuth @VetSmoke85
@StoneOtter @Trala @Melville Hobbes @Upgrayded74 @ViparSpectra
@Old G @KeithLemon @Tokin Roll @CaptainLucky

GROWER INFO

I'm a Uk grower and we tend to be a little more discreet due to laws here.
I'm not a big talker again some due to being in the uk and not wanting to give to much away.
But im also a pretty quiet person in general i lurk in most of the active jounals and add the odd smile.
But I'm not the type of person to comment in journals much if at all and i hope that does not offend anyone.
That being said i like to let my growing do my talking and making my grows as simple as i can is my goal.
I grow for my own needs and my other half when skunk weed made its way to the uk.
And the days of seedy weed disappeared i started my journey in growing on and of trying to make something flower.
Because the prices and lack of weed i liked sense , yard weed etc.
Not really having a clue tbh and not having much luck with outdoor summer grows.
Then a good friend showed me a cfl setup after years trying i was amazed and invested in one never looked back.
I would be lying if i said i grew great bud or that i grew for the next 20 years it was when i could.
And when i could get cuttings no internet back then to order seeds from , months to grow crap happened alot
But for the last 7-8 years its been something i just do and dont really take a break.
And glad i did because today i could not afford to buy bud ,the prices have gone silly here for GOOD bud.
Thats not stardogg well thats a little about me lets get back to the bud ;)

So popping the seeds next week and will upate the thread with pics happy growing all :)
Thanks 🙏 for the tag 🏷️ and I’ll be going along for the ride. Good luck 👍 n happy growing @Skunksta. :thumb::woohoo::cheer::cheer::popcorn:

alway nice to see you mate :)

I'm so in!
Always welcome :)
Can I tag along? I have three of the Tyson going now.
I promise I'll sit back quietly. Well maybe a cheer here and there. :cheer:
Be as loud as you want always room forr another cheer leader ;)

Thank you for the tag @Skunksta

This should be interesting, I have only grown @Royal Queen Seeds a few times, and they all turned out great.

Good Luck on your new journal, hoping you get arm size buds.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok.. :bong:
Dont know about arm size but im going to give it a go just for you ;)

Thanks for the tag, I’ll take a ride on this bus!
Loads of room mate double decker my bus :)

I'm in :cool:
Hello from daan souf innit lol
Blue Dream hash :hookah:
LoL the uk is in thee house ;)

Thanks 🙏 for the tag 🏷️ and I’ll be going along for the ride. Good luck 👍 n happy growing @Skunksta. :thumb::woohoo::cheer::cheer::popcorn:
Nice of you to take a seat :)

Glad to see you made it :)

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to the Wedding Cake. We'll, the others too but especially the WC. :thumb:
Grown it once before wedding cake , was a pretty nice smoke tbh welcome to the party ;)

Count me in 🤘😎🤘

I also have the cherry pie, so this will be cool to see someone actually grow it out before I pop one.
Ye looking forward to the cherry pie and the 44 tyson 2.0 myself new strains ;)

Í am stoned to but I'm in also. 🍋
Thats the way i like my guest's in my journal puff puff dont pass ;)

Back
Top Bottom