I had always been a regular seed type of guy. When I first decided to go the feminized route, I started with RQS. Of course, I had great results that first fem grow. After a few grows, I switched to other seed brands and didn't get the same germ rates. I've sense gone back to RQS, and only grow someone elses Fem seeds if RQS doesn't have what I am looking for. But I just about always start by looking at RQS first, and then look at others.

My favorite is the Royal Gorilla. Love, Love, Love that stuff. Hmmm. Now my mouth is all watering for some gorilla.... Once I get my stupid Coinbase access fixed, I'll be over with my bitcoins Mr. Vault Guy. I have yet to try the Vault, but have heard excellent things.

thanks buddy, if you check out using BTC on our site you shouldnt need Coinbase as you can buy the coins via our systems and pay that way! the site will guide you through the process :)

thanks buddy, if you check out using BTC on our site you shouldnt need Coinbase as you can buy the coins via our systems and pay that way! the site will guide you through the process :)

I'll fix it tonight. My bitcoin account is where I embezzled all my wifes money to so I can buy weed stuff without her knowing about it..... Shhhhhhhh…..

:lot-o-toke:

Nice! Good luck all, i ran some royal haze bag seeds, from a rqs royal haze auto, they dominated my bathroom for a couple months, not true rqs seeds lol but was a funny experience. Have some rqs blue mystics around to drop at some point though !!

Royal-Queen-Seeds-Promo-1.png

Its #cannabisseeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Gotta love these seed promos!
That’s RQD and TV!:goodluck:

No experience with RQS...but thanks for the opportunity . In here with swim gear.

Osiyo,
Just ordered 10 assorted from the vault last month. That was my christmas gift from Santa..not one from RQS.. Thanks..George for your generous offer and to our sponsor..Good Luck Everyone..

Royal-Queen-Seeds-Promo-1.png

Its #cannabisseeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Would love a shot!!

Back
Top Bottom