The Vault

420 Sponsor
Royal-Queen-Seeds-Promo-1.png

Its #cannabisseeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

I have grown loads of RQS, and I currently have a RQS Green Gelato cooking that'll be ready shortly. I never get disappointed with what sprouts from their seeds. I haven't tried their Critical yet, but I'd love the opportunity to try it.

I’ve grown the Northern Light Auto and the Royal Gorilla Auto and Amnesia Haze Auto. Had a lot of luck with the Royal Gorilla And AH. Loved the Royal Gorilla. Let me see if I can find a pic.
0103F040-6818-4A55-BFC5-56B9A3E0A0CE.jpeg

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Thank so much! Definitely interested in RQS!

Would love to try Royal Queen Seeds Critical Feminised

Awesome. Could use some new genetics!

Awesome George you are the greatest.

RQS always has quality seeds. Every seed I had from them germinated.

Just started a RQS Special Queen #1

20200111_223320.jpg

Would love to try your seeds George :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom