Bomb Seeds Promo Explodes At The Vault!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Bomb-Seeds-Promo.png

Bomb Seeds are the latest of our cannabis seeds breeders to bring you an amazing promo to win some free cannabis seeds! Win:

10 x Cosmic Bomb Auto
10 x Banana Bomb Fems
10 x THC Bomb Fems

Read more, enter the promo and get a 15% discount code at Bomb Seeds Promo Explodes at The Vault

I want one of those blue lollipops.

And yet again, once more a chance to win at the vault. Although the blue lollipop looks good my pick would be 10 of those THC Bomb seeds.

Oh, I definitely wouldn't turn the magic beans down. But in my world, that blue sucker is a Super Double Extra Strength THC Treat™ :rofl:.

Okay, probably not. But I have a sweet tooth (and a particularly vivid imagination).

Wow, you guys way to generous the other give away has not even finished and you are offering more freebies! So kind of you :Namaste:
Not that I have any experience with Bomb Seeds but they all look great and ah yeah the THC bomb fems would look pretty wicked in a journal ;):laughtwo:

As wonderful as I'm sure they are...I'm hesitant to order/ship anything with the name "bomb" on it...trying to stay OFF govt lists
Better marketing next time?

As wonderful as I'm sure they are...I'm hesitant to order/ship anything with the name "bomb" on it...trying to stay OFF govt lists
Better marketing next time?

More for the rest of us then. A silly concern when the govt is watching for the seeds no matter what you call them. Not like they will write bombass pot seeds for the return address lol

Back
Top Bottom