New grower help

Km021

Hey Guys
After a long search i have purchased some products for my autos : ( after two plants failed with local soil and nutes, i have decided to get 3 parts nutes coz its easy at least for me )

1) Canna Rhizotonic
2) GHE Calcium Magnesium
3) Biobizz Fish Mix
4) Biobizz Top Max
5) Biobizz Bio Bloom
6) Biobizz All-Mix
7) fabric pots 3.5 Lts

FA3B907D-1CA3-4C1C-8C4A-89BF5C07FE24.jpeg

Here it is Biobizz official schedule recommended down below

6FD1ABA9-5BC1-4B5D-820D-E900A16FD9C6.jpeg

———————————————————-

Biobizz All-Mix:

A9F80635-06E5-4263-BC90-52A74F186F31.jpeg

Here is All-Mix Data Sheet:

Data-Sheet-EN-All·Mix.jpg

————————————————————
Actually I have search a lot bout Biobizz All-Mix and have found that this is a bit hot soil for seedling and young plants specially for sativa strains , but its suitable for hungry indica strains.
the Biobizz has a lighter mix (Light-Mix) but unfortunately I couldn’t find in my country. So im alone with this hot soil (All-Mix).
I was thinking that this official schedules are kind of General schedule and maybe i need your suggestions and experience to prevent another failure .
————————————————————
Queen @Emilya

? Question 1 :

As i have found that All-Mix is a bit hot for seedling stage , how can i turn this hot soil to a lighter for my young plants?

I was thinking that i use lighter mix on top layer of pot and hot one in the bottom of it.

Can i use coco ?

*If the answer is yes , How do i mix it with some coco?
————————————————————

? Question 2 :

What about biobizz official NUTRIENTS schedule?

Should i follow it or start with half dosage of recommended schedule ?

Because All-Mix contains a high range of nutes in it.

?Question 3 :

I need some recommendation about using Calcium magnesium & Canna Rhizotonic , how and when to use.

Hey Guys
After a long search i have purchased some products for my autos : ( after two plants failed with local soil and nutes, i have decided to get 3 parts nutes coz its easy atleast for me )

1) Canna Rhizotonic
2) GHE Calcium Magnesium
3) Biobizz Fish Mix
4) Biobizz Top Max
5) Biobizz Bio Bloom
6) Biobizz All-Mix
7) fabric pots 3.5 Lts

———————————————————-

Biobizz All-Mix :

————————————————————
Actually i have search a lot bout Biobizz All-Mix and have found that this is a bit hot soil for seedling and young plants specially for sativa strains , but its suitable for hungry indica strains.
the Biobizz has a lighter mix (Light-Mix) but unfortunately I couldn’t find in my country. So im alone with this hot soil (All-Mix).
I was thinking that this official schedules are kind of General schedule and maybe i need your suggestions and experience to prevent another failure .
————————————————————
Queen @Emilya

? Question 1 :

As i have found that All-Mix is a bit hot for seedling stage , how can i turn this hot soil to a lighter for my young plants?

I was thinking that i use lighter mix on top layer of pot and hot one in the bottom of it.

Can i use coco ?

————————————————————

? Question 2 :

?Question 3 :

I need some recommendation about using Calcium magnesium & Canna Rhizotonic , how and when to use.
YOu now have a choice... follow the directions and see what happens... or follow some bro's advice on a forum somewhere and take your chances. My recommendation is do either coco or soil.. but a hybrid bastardization of each is only going to confuse your situation. Use the other supplements when needed... the Rizontonic to build roots in veg and the calmag when your plants show you that they need it.

My suggestion is to scour the forum pages to find someone else who uses those nutes, and do what they did, if you like the looks of their garden.

YOu now have a choice... follow the directions and see what happens... or follow some bro's advice on a forum somewhere and take your chances. My recommendation is do either coco or soil.. but a hybrid bastardization of each is only going to confuse your situation. Use the other supplements when needed... the Rizontonic to build roots in veg and the calmag when your plants show you that they need it.

My suggestion is to scour the forum pages to find someone else who uses those nutes, and do what they did, if you like the looks of their garden.
❤️ to queen emilya with respect

Hi and welcome to the forum you will get the world's best advice here from the masters.

I use the bio bizz line on my grow and the nute schedule yeah all mix is to hot for seedlings but I found that doing a two tier mix in my pot has working wonders all mix on the bottom fill half way and the top tier light mix as by the time the seeding hits the all mix at the bottom it doesn't burn the roots as your plant will be more astablished that's how I did my first grow and things have turned out well I'm only a few days from harvest I'm definitely no expert but that's the way I'd use the bio bizz soil for grows obviously its preference to each grower

Wish you all the luck with your grow brother

Appreciate for your warm welcome my friend
Yeah im searchin every local shops in my town buh couldnt find the light mix from biobizz, im from turkey , anyway i need some lighter mix to prevent any root damage n burns n have to go for another Brand

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Km021.
I used the Biobizz range, although I'm still an inexperienced grower I have a few pointers from what I found.
I use the light mix soil so can't comment on the allmix.
The feed schedule is pretty good and you won't go far wrong following it.
I would say the grow/fish mix in flower is probably a bit high, I couldn't get more than 3ml/litre.
One very important thing is to get your watering regime right.
Have a read of The proper way to water a potted plant in Emilyas signature above.
I'd have almost definitely failed my first grow if I hadn't read it first.

Appreciate for your warm welcome my friend
Yeah im searchin every local shops in my town buh couldnt find the light mix from biobizz, im from turkey , anyway i need some lighter mix to prevent any root damage n burns n have to go for another Brand

Cheers
Fox farms happy frog soil is perfect for beginner gardeners . It’s like training wheels. Then you step up to uppotting to a hotter soil but first grow just use happy frog from start to finish.
Keep it simple. If your tent is set up correctly you are your plants worst enemy.
you can love them to death .

Fox farms happy frog soil is perfect for beginner gardeners . It’s like training wheels. Then you step up to uppotting to a hotter soil but first grow just use happy frog from start to finish.
Keep it simple. If your tent is set up correctly you are your plants worst enemy.
good news :dude-knocking:
As you knw that i hve auto seeds n should place in final pot and biobizz all mix is to hot for seedling i have to fill the pot in two layer, light mix on top n all mix on the bottom so finally
İ hve found the biobizz light mix , could you let me know bout how much light mix should i use on top layer in 3.7 litres pot ? And im also gettin confuse with the nutrients schedule when both light mix and all mix come together in a single pot bcz bibizz all mix and light mix comes with a different nutrients schedule . Im thinking about how to water the plant and how to add nutrients into water :nervous-guy:
Im gonna use tap water that comes with 200 ppm n i let the water sit for 24 hrs , what you think brother?! All mix EC : 2.4
Light mix EC: 1.3
Queen @Emilya , appreciate any help or advises :circle-of-love:

If you mix All-Mix with about 50/50 coco you can feed as per Lite-Mix - just keep a close eye on them and read if they're hungry or not - and you'll probably need that CalMag within 6 weeks
Problem with a hot layer at the bottom is that is where the tap root is heading so not a good idea IMHO
I'd also add extra perlite in the bottom of a 25L pot to avoid soggy bottom
Keep the medium uniform or you're asking for trouble when feeding and watering

If you mix All-Mix with about 50/50 coco you can feed as per Lite-Mix - just keep a close eye on them and read if they're hungry or not - and you'll probably need that CalMag within 6 weeks
Problem with a hot layer at the bottom is that is where the tap root is heading so not a good idea IMHO
I'd also add extra perlite in the bottom of a 25L pot to avoid soggy bottom
Keep the medium uniform or you're asking for trouble when feeding and watering
Sorry, but I am going to strongly disagree here. The whole concept of using supersoil involves layering, putting the supersoil in the bottom third of the container and putting a light soil above it. Ever since I started organically growing, I have used multiple layers in all of my containers and to very good effect.

Here is the truth about a "hot" layer or even spikes of raw nutrient, plant food spikes, layers of EWC, aged steer manure, bloodmeal... First, layering is done all the time by some of the best growers in the world. Second, instead of mixing all your soils together and providing consistency, in a layering situation your roots have a choice whether or not to go into a particular region and when they do, they are able to specialize in what is found in that area, making the roots very efficient in using what that special layer can provide. Third, layering allows you to have a dense nutrient rich soil in the bottom where the tough feeder roots reside, and then a lighter soil in the middle where the finer roots of a rootball will develop easier than in a dense soil. Layering works... just look at my comparative grow right now where I am even layering in a solo cup.

Lastly, putting rock or perlite in the bottom of your container actually reduces drainage. Because of capillary action, that area down there between all the hard surfaces never quite dries out. Because it tends to become an area of stale stagnant water that never gets oxygen, bad bacteria grow down there too, and you will find that your roots really don't like that region... yet when you water, a portion of your water table is inside of that area. Since the roots don't get down there to use that water, this perches your water table above the actual bottom of the container, and it effectively will not fall below the top of the rock. Soil drains just fine all by itself. It does not need rock in the bottom to help it along.

Sorry, but I am going to strongly disagree here. The whole concept of using supersoil involves layering, putting the supersoil in the bottom third of the container and putting a light soil above it. Ever since I started organically growing, I have used multiple layers in all of my containers and to very good effect.

Here is the truth about a "hot" layer or even spikes of raw nutrient, plant food spikes, layers of EWC, aged steer manure, bloodmeal... First, layering is done all the time by some of the best growers in the world. Second, instead of mixing all your soils together and providing consistency, in a layering situation your roots have a choice whether or not to go into a particular region and when they do, they are able to specialize in what is found in that area, making the roots very efficient in using what that special layer can provide. Third, layering allows you to have a dense nutrient rich soil in the bottom where the tough feeder roots reside, and then a lighter soil in the middle where the finer roots of a rootball will develop easier than in a dense soil. Layering works... just look at my comparative grow right now where I am even layering in a solo cup.

Lastly, putting rock or perlite in the bottom of your container actually reduces drainage. Because of capillary action, that area down there between all the hard surfaces never quite dries out. Because it tends to become an area of stale stagnant water that never gets oxygen, bad bacteria grow down there too, and you will find that your roots really don't like that region... yet when you water, a portion of your water table is inside of that area. Since the roots don't get down there to use that water, this perches your water table above the actual bottom of the container, and it effectively will not fall below the top of the rock. Soil drains just fine all by itself. It does not need rock in the bottom to help it along.
Any method will work so long as you get the basics right and can read a plant - I don't think there is only one right way and all other methods are wrong
Too many variables for there to be a definitive method, whatever works for the individual setup :smokin:

Hey Guys
After a long search i have purchased some products for my autos : ( after two plants failed with local soil and nutes, i have decided to get 3 parts nutes coz its easy atleast for me )

1) Canna Rhizotonic
2) GHE Calcium Magnesium
3) Biobizz Fish Mix
4) Biobizz Top Max
5) Biobizz Bio Bloom
6) Biobizz All-Mix
7) fabric pots 3.5 Lts

———————————————————-

Biobizz All-Mix :

————————————————————
Actually i have search a lot bout Biobizz All-Mix and have found that this is a bit hot soil for seedling and young plants specially for sativa strains , but its suitable for hungry indica strains.
————————————————————
Queen @Emilya

? Question 1 :

Can i use coco ?

————————————————————

? Question 2 :

?Question 3 :

Hello @Km021 hope you are well my friend.
Did you get your garden organized?
Bill

Back
Top Bottom