New Grower need advice!

Bullykau

Hi, im new at growing cannabis. I build a hidroponic system to grow this babies and i know that this system isn't perfect so i need some advices. My main worries are about the lights and the way that the plants are watered.

I got 630watts of light, 3x150w + 1x180w, for 2 plants. all are fluorescent lamps.
The plants are watered from above and the water flows through the roots and falls to the container, and i'm worried about the oxidation of the roots. I want to know too if the plants are well, like the leafs and all.

I got some pics of my system and my plants.

1 one week plants
DSCF10522.jpg

DSCF10531.jpg

Water
DSCF10502.jpg

Roots
DSCF10511.jpg

Thanks

From my eyes it looks like you are dong a good job. The plant is green, it's not wilting, and there aren't any signs of damage from bugs, nutes, etc. I know that hydro is less forgiving than soil, however, so long as she's green and not doing anything funky you souldn't need to worry. Good luck chum

The plants look ok so far bro. I don't know about this thing you got going on here though. Im not an expert on hydroponics however so im not about to sit here and tell you this elaborate thing you should make otherwise. however get that light off those roots, and do something with that square...like cut it into a circle and get a bigger circle pot. No light should reach water.

Back
Top Bottom