New grower needs help

learned alot from reading this info. thanks for the post. Richie

So, it has been a while since I have posted on this, but, here we are at almost 8 weeks of age. There are five females. I initially planted 9, 3 earlier than the last six. In the first three, two were killed by my cat (stupid cat). The remaining is a beautiful female sativa, I'm so proud. In the second planting, there were six; one failed to grow, out of the remaining five, only one has been a definite male. So 9 plants started, appearing to have 5 females. Very happy.:headbanger:

Ok, so my plants have endured what has got to be the worst form of punishment short of death. Granted, I still do not know a lot about what I am trying to do here, and I do appreciate the help as it comes, but I feel that I am growing in this along with my babies. Out of the 9 that were originally started, 5 are females, not bad for unknown. Out of those 5, I am certain that one is straight sativa (Chleo), and one is straight indica (Drunk Plant at the end of the Row). The other three I believe are a hybrid of different varieties, due to the fact that they show traits of both. I am including pics of my girls who have just entered flowering for four and pre-flowering for one. When they did show their hairs, it was amazing. They just popped out through the course of one day. I was truly taken aback. Awesome how plants work.
04181.JPG
03985.JPG
04287.JPG
04371.JPG
04470.JPG
04559.JPG
03692.JPG
034101.JPG
05050.JPG
05260.JPG

You know, I've been reading through these posts of all our homemade remedies and rigging for rooms and I guess it is true with smoking and growing. Give a bunch of pot heads a bag and no way to smoke it and watch them turn into masterminds. I would say the same for growing, give a pot head some seeds and little experience and watch them turn into growers. Genius or not, when you put us all together, anything can be accomplished. Thanks guys.:high-five:

Looking great. very healthy and vigorous.

Back
Top Bottom