New Grower Needs Help

Strains420

420 Member
Hey guys I’m a new grower and have been having a problem. My plants are so stunted it’s not even funny I have a fem white widow growing in a fox farm soil with th fox farm trio my white widow is 2 months old but is only maybe 6 inches tall I’m new to the led I have too and don’t know if I’ve been giving them to much light or what I’m in a 32x32x53 grow tent, please help me and ask me whatever questions you have!!! Thanks 420 family!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791 KB · Views: 29
I had my light close and they weren’t growing since I moved it away I looks to be growing the Manuel and it says 44-49 for seedlings 36-44 for and 30-36 for flower I didn’t follow that because of shot I saw on YouTube so i don’t know if I have them to much also they were turning yellow until moved further away I have 4 others the same exact way but I pulled them just bag seeds I kept the white Widow

I had my light close and they weren’t growing since I moved it away I looks to be growing the Manuel and it says 44-49 for seedlings 36-44 for and 30-36 for flower I didn’t follow that because of shot I saw on YouTube so i don’t know if I have them to much also they were turning yellow until moved further away I have 4 others the same exact way but I pulled them just bag seeds I kept the white Widow

Lower your light to 30 inches or 28inch and if you using fox farm soil you dont have to feed them for atleast 4-5 weeks whats in the soil should be plenty specially if its ocean forest, if you dont have a bunch of run off that will dilute the soil over your series’s of waterings during that time ocean forest is way to hot but you can get by with using and just watering with plain ph’d water to 6.4 start adding small amount of cal-mag at the 4th week mark about 1 in a half ml per gallon and start working your way up to 5ml towards the end of the grow with your trio nute line.. ADD cal-mag first before any other nutes

Back
Top Bottom