New grower seeking advice

Mr289

This is my second time growing for my medication, however I got a different batch of seeds this time.
Autoflower jack hare. And CBD auto cheese.
This time I used some enriched compost soil with some soil geared with growing vegtabules.
I'm watering almost every day, tent temperature is on average 27°c to 30°c with lights on 24/7.
I'm entering my 4 week of the vegetative state.

Lights are up high as they give off a bit of heat, but the grow bulbs I have are mixed with 6500k cfl.

Do they look ok for the time frame?
Worried about the curling on someone the leaves.

420-magazine-mobile780668545.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1650817924.jpg

I have ventilation and a/c.
Temp sits at 30°c and 29 at night.

I have 10 plants I give 1L of water decided up between all the plants. It's just enough to keep them moist and keep the humidity down.

My soil is a mix of peatmos, compost and vegtabul enriched soil. I use once a week Dutch grow a+b 1ml to 1L of water.

Most of those pots appear to be 1 gallon...you should only have to water every 4 or 5 days...also, your lights could be closer...I keep 23 watt cfl's about 4 inches away at that stage of growth...are you exhausting air from the tent?...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

They are 60watt 6500k daylight cfls bulbs. Plus I have a 5 old-school growlight bulbs that are blueish.
They all get hot enough to burn your skin if you touch them. I've got 3 bathroom vent style fans blowing out 50cfm from 4" piping. 3 5" pipes blowing in fresh air from outside, A/c air and room temp air from outside the next room.
Temp is set to be at 30, but due to outside temps and what not it ranges from 30 to 29°c

Is it safe to put lights that burn your skin that close to the plants?

The pots are a little bigger than 1L, maybe 1.5 or 2L.
I was only giving the plants aboit a cup a water every day.
I'll try lowering the light a tiny bit more but I find when I lower it the tops of the plants reach 38°c up to 40°c

They are 60watt 6500k daylight cfls bulbs. Plus I have a 5 old-school growlight bulbs that are blueish.
They all get hot enough to burn your skin if you touch them. I've got 3 bathroom vent style fans blowing out 50cfm from 4" piping. 3 5" pipes blowing in fresh air from outside, A/c air and room temp air from outside the next room.
Temp is set to be at 30, but due to outside temps and what not it ranges from 30 to 29°c

Is it safe to put lights that burn your skin that close to the plants?

The pots are a little bigger than 1L, maybe 1.5 or 2L.
I was only giving the plants aboit a cup a water every day.
I'll try lowering the light a tiny bit more but I find when I lower it the tops of the plants reach 38°c up to 40°c

OK...a little higher wattage than I guessed, so maybe not quite that close...maybe a foot or so...hold your hand at plant height and see how it feels...ideally, 80ish would be nice, but fluctuations from low 70's to mid 80's is fine in my experience...38/40C is definitely too hot...Your A/C temp setting seems quite high to me...I would think 22 to be more the norm(especially if you are in Ontario)...
These plants thrive on a wet/dry cycle during vegetation...water them to the point of runoff and let them dry out till pots are light to lift or any drooping...you should be able to go 4/5 days in between...You're at a point where some nutes could be considered...I would suggest a water/feed/water/feed schedule when you do start...and at 1/2 strength to start...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom