New grower seeking friends

FlowerNose

Hi, everyone

I'm a 30 year old wife and mother to an infant girl.

My husband and I are waiting for legalization, but refusing to wait for medication.

I've been a chronic migraine sufferer since I was in high school. I found out by accident that cannabis made my headaches go away almost completely. From daily, to maybe one or two a month. Less often with some stains.

My husband is on the autism spectrum and is high functioning. It's his own story to tell how cannabis has improved his life so I'll just say: whoa, it helps.

Together, we spent over a year absorbing information on growing our own medication. Kind of inefficiently, we began with Google and YouTube. I lurked on random forums and sorta floundered, directionless. Now that things are getting real (we germinated a seed!) I thought I'd join 420 magazine to learn and maybe share what I've learned with others.

The cultural taboo surrounding cannabis is still strong in my part of the states where the decades of negative propaganda found success. There's no safe place to go to meet people as passionate as I am about cannabis as medication. There's no one else I know who's attempting to grow.

Tl:dr I'm new. I'm growing. I need friends. :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome and you should make some great friends here. Everyone is welcoming and always have an answer to a question. There is info on every aspect of growing just as any possible way to grow. From soil to hydroponics to aeroponics. Don't get overwhelmed. Once you get things on the ball help is always availiavble. There are people here that are doing amazing breakthroughs with cannabis growth. Good luck and don't be shy to ask questions. Hope to see you start a journal soon.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Probably not the place to post this...I'm having a hard time figuring out how to upload photos despite reading the stickies on how-to. Maybe the info is dated? When I go to the mobile website as the instructions say, I get redirected to the 420 magazine app. Is there a way to upload photos in the app? I'm new to forums in general, not just to 420 magazine. Feeling a little behind the curve.

Smell the flowers

Probably not the place to post this...I'm having a hard time figuring out how to upload photos despite reading the stickies on how-to. Maybe the info is dated? When I go to the mobile website as the instructions say, I get redirected to the 420 magazine app. Is there a way to upload photos in the app? I'm new to forums in general, not just to 420 magazine. Feeling a little behind the curve.

Smell the flowers
Figured it out. Never mind. :/ :)

Smell the flowers

Wish you and your hubby great fortunes and the greenest of green thumbs!!!! If you have any questions or any problems arise that you can't handle or if you just have some what ifs!!! Ask !!!! The stupidest question you could ever ask is not to ask any questions at all and just ASS-U-ME !!!! Lol good luck and remember patience is the name of the game!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome. Don't you worry about a thing. There is a lot of great info in this place and everyone is pretty cool, even when we ask the noob questions.
I feel your pain about the migraines and how amazing this plant really is.
Good luck and happy growing.

Sent from mikeytv

hi. I'm new here. Been growing my medicine for a few years now but new on 420.
Run a journal and I'm sure someone will take u under there wing. Some excellent growers here keen to share there wisdom

I also use this magnificent medicine for migraines and have also started my own grow mind if I sit in the corner and soak up some info I'll bring munchies and some cookies haha what strains do you find help your migraines the most?

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing

I also use this magnificent medicine for migraines and have also started my own grow mind if I sit in the corner and soak up some info I'll bring munchies and some cookies haha what strains do you find help your migraines the most?

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing
The best strain for preventing headaches has been Lemon Diesel. That strain made my anxiety worse though. Snow White and White Widow are both great strains for me all around. I have seeds for both but I'm working on building up my experience growing a bit before popping them.

Bring that batch of cookies over to my journal! :D

Smell the flowers

hi. I'm new here. Been growing my medicine for a few years now but new on 420.
Run a journal and I'm sure someone will take u under there wing. Some excellent growers here keen to share there wisdom
Hey! I've got a journal already going. :) You're welcome to come take a look. You're right. There are really knowledgeable people here. I'm so glad I found 420 magazine.

Smell the flowers

Sorry to ask this on your journal but plz can u tell me how I post pics with my posts. I use android phone and started journal but can't find anything anywhere to attach anything

Sorry to ask this on your journal but plz can u tell me how I post pics with my posts. I use android phone and started journal but can't find anything anywhere to attach anything
When I tap in the area to write my post, a menu appears above the keyboard with photo and attachment options. I had a tough time finding it too.

Smell the flowers

Back
Top Bottom