New Grower - Yellowing and drying of bottom leaves

I started off with 4 hours because it's all I had access to. I couldn't use any lights, and the only outside place available to me was in a particular corner outside where they got 4 hours of direct sunlight. I had planned to build a greenhouse before, but with someone's procrastination I couldn't get it done until a few weeks into vegetation :/ now they were receiving about 9-10 hours of direct sunlight. In February/March that will increase, so I'll plant my next girls around that time. I tried this out as a test run, to get a feel of watering, nutrients regime and such. I honestly expected them to die, so getting this far hasn't been that much of a disappointment. Wouldn't have minded a bigger plant though :p I'll keep my girls going then and try give her some nutes with every feed. Might not be a few days until the next one though as the topsoil is still damp from the last one.

Thanks for the advice :) I had wanted to try an indoor grow with some grow lights, but my dad doesn't want me using electricity, even if I'm willing to pay for it. Poo.

Back
Top Bottom