New guy in town

Thanks for the welcome hippie . Well I'm underway with my first grow and there's a couple different things going on

3x3x6 grow tent from vivosun
600w mh/hps / digi ballast
2 - 300w led (130and140 actual watts)
440 cfm exhaust hooked up to carbon filter and light exhausting out of my grow area
Fox farm ocean forest cut with perlite and promix hp
Using advanced nutrients 3 part and nothing else
Watering every 3 days

Current strains are Pineapple chunk from Barneys, a-train from thseeds, somango freebie and American pie

Well I was thinking about it but I wasnt quite ready . Would rather read about other people dilemmas and learn rather than ask a bunch of questions. This is my first go ahead and it was more fun having the hands on learning with myself . But I'm 8 weeks bloom tomorrow so my time for a journal is up .

My next run I'll get one going with the peoples

Well I was thinking about it but I wasnt quite ready . Would rather read about other people dilemmas and learn rather than ask a bunch of questions. This is my first go ahead and it was more fun having the hands on learning with myself . But I'm 8 weeks bloom tomorrow so my time for a journal is up .

My next run I'll get one going with the peoples
Well when you do give me a @westhippie that way I’ll know your here !

I had a Male Acapulco gold seed in a 2x2 with 300w led (140true watts) started flowering for pollen and picked a branch on each plant and painted a little Acapulco sperm on them .

Now I have seeds there but are they viable ?
What would my crosses be ?

Welcome! Please do consider a Journal on your next grow, we'd love to tag along. There's plenty of info about breeding here at 420, and below is a quick example. As you see, many active members, like Pennywise, are willing to give a helping hand. Best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom