New here and need assistance in dosing and any advise

drum2beat

Hello friends, I sent this note yesterday and received some nice replys from Motoco and fghtsmallcell - thx!
I know some others have been/are still in the same situation as us. I am a bit freaking out as I feel i'm at this all alone and trying to cure my wife while the hospital is ready to send her home, so any advise, prayers, words of encouragement would be most helpful.

Thank you fghtsmallcell,
I'm sorry to just reply here, but i'm a bit overwhelmed and can't even figure out how to start a thread...
I'm asking for my wife. I feel I need to fill you in some:
After the latest scan (about 2 weeks ago) the cancer is still there and there is nothing else the doctors will do. We are in the hospital now getting TPN (nutrition) because she lost quite a bit of weight, she has always been very small, never above 85lbs and now down some, but hopefully will gain with the TPN. We are concerned about dosage for her size. She seems to think the tacking route is complicated and would rather use suppository instead. I know you mentioned the gum route is best. The normal dosage route is 90 days? Do we do a gram a day for 90 and/or slowly work up to this much?
I can get good quality bud from our caregiver, but only about 3-4 ounces, and I know a compassionate friend who can make the oil. Is this enough to begin with?
Sorry for all the questions and please feel free to add this reply to the forum.

truly any advise for us would be so much appreciated.

very overwhelmed and anxious

from personal experience, regular high THC smoked weed will relieve nausea and increase appetite. In my case 2 drags helped for like 22 hours and I gained much of the weight I had lost after my 1st surgery.

As for dosing, I'm not sure what Motoco's opinion is but suppository might be very slow to absorb, it would be like swallowing it.

Gday drum2beat,
Im so sorry to meet you on these terms,and I hope that you can find some comfort/cure in all that you are searching.do whatever 420motoco suggests,without question,he has saved/helped many people in these tough conditions.

there is a few people here that are excelling in the process,and I assume under the guidance of motoco
Antics,budnoob2,cajuncelt and I think in time my confidence in lab rat will be up there.there is plenty more here that consume,but these member really seem to be on the RSO knowledge train and for me only tacking has worked.

Stay strong bro,I cant pretend to know what you are going through,in my world it is I that is dying and my wife does all she can

dont forget to smoke the shit yourself,it will help with the mental pain you are in

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom