New Here

Jenni77

:) For some reason I tried to put my message through yesterday, 2 times, and it didn't work either time! Hope it does this time!

I'm looking into getting my card within the next few weeks. I am totally clueless to all of this. I have new health issues over the last year that cause pain. I hate meds and don't want to use pain pills. I'm already on one medication that I HAVE to take. I also suffer anxiety and ptsd type symptoms from the health trauma I've been through and also don't want to be on anxiety meds for that.

However, the medicine that I HAVE to take is warfarin (blood thinner) so I have no idea if cannabis is an option, or if I can work my dosing around my intake of cannabis, just like I would do no different than eating greens.

I do not want to feel high, and I do not want to smoke or inhale anything into my lungs because I have asthma and had pulmonary embolisms.

The wellness center by my house seems to really believe in the raw cannabis and even recommends some already made up juice. I have no clue how much it costs though. In fact I have no clue about ANY of this. I need A LOT of help and direction.

I have also been through tons and tons of radiation this past year! It's VERY scary how much, and I truly worry about cancer because of it. If there is also something that can help fight off cancer, that would be great!

I'm hoping to learn a lot and learn it quickly, because I'd like to get going on this. Everything I've tried to read is just very hard for me to understand and grasp. There is just soooo much info out there. It doesn't help that this warfarin gives me major brain fog and it's hard to retain anything it seems! It's frustrating!

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to 420mag. :)

As you dont want to get high you should look for strains with high cbd and low thc ( you get high of the thc).

But i think it is the thc that kills cancer.

What do you need help with, do you want to start grow and need help with the setup and how to make your own oil and things like that?

Or do you want some good info on what juice or oil is best for you and how it works and things like that? :Namaste:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not thinking I want to grow. However, I'm told I'm able to have a "caregiver" that can grow up to 12 plants for me. I guess they say you have to find someone trustworthy. I guess for one, I'd really like to have organic plants. No chemicals and other crap mixed in. Not sure if it's better to just go to a dispensary?

I also need lots of info for what I should try first. Like I said, I'm very clueless. Since I've never had any kind of high in my life, I'm really scared it would give me bad anxiety. I hear it can have that effect on people, and my best guess, is that would be me. That's part of what I'm trying to cure, not cause! I don't want to be running to the E.R because I'm having some horrible anxiety attack and think I'm dying or something. My health problems cause me to worry constantly as it is.

Plus, I'm really unsure since I take warfarin. If I'm able to use cannabis while on warfarin, then it needs to be the same and consistent every day. I also need to take into consideration how much this is all going to cost me. I'm on a tight budget as it is. :/

Any interaction or lack thereof will depend on your enzyme activity levels, the amount of warfarin you are taking and the amount of THC that you plan to ingest.

If you plan on raw juicing, then the THC is in it's acidic form, which will not get you high and would lessen any interaction risk.

If you can grow small plants on a windowsill, one a day, for a month each, then juice one whole plant a day (without stalk) after the first month, it should not cost that much compared to any commercial preparation.

@ 6minutes, 30 seconds into this video:

[video=youtube_share;qgEP9FdIzT8]
[/video]

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom