420-magazine-mobile161182488.jpg

Ohh i see now my bad.. Maybe they are like brownish mites i swear i saw one today... killed that sucker lol

I took those pics with my iphone through a rifle scope eyepiece while trying to focus the eyepiece the phone and battling auto focus, took a picture of the pic on my phone with my ipad then posted. I am waiting for my acadamy award for photographic genious

Nice!! And as for the pics....I'm really over the whole thing....I am being quiet about it but I'm just done with worrying! I'm willing to pay the price if that becomes necessary! This is a medical thing for me and it's the only medicine that I've found that helps. It's too expensive at 100 qt! That price isn't going away...so desperate times call for desperate measures. That said......thanks for the pointer about the background....time stamp...etc

Nice!! And as for the pics....I'm really over the whole thing....I am being quiet about it but I'm just done with worrying! I'm willing to pay the price if that becomes necessary! This is a medical thing for me and it's the only medicine that I've found that helps. It's too expensive at 100 qt! That price isn't going away...so desperate times call for desperate measures. That said......thanks for the pointer about the background....time stamp...etc.

It is the same for me, knees are shot, alleve for constant pain weed to just give me a mental break. I'm a recovering alcoholic with 2 1/2 years sober. They tried to give me a bunch of pills to keep me calm. Bullshit I aint takin a bunch of crap from a pharmacy that dont work. I lost an eye to glaucoma as a child and constantly worry about my remaining one. I agree with you, damn the consequences. This part is VERY IMPORTANT, never ever tell or show your babies to ANYBODY! Its tough to be a proud daddy and not be able to show your pride and joy off a little. Here is fine, NOBODY ELSE EVER!!!!!!

Dang! We have a lot in common! I am 12 recovering addict! I liked the White back in the day! Lol
And they tried to talk me into meds as well! No thank you! I like me and my moods and I choose to live my life with medicine that works and makes me feel better!

A plant goes to flower in preparation for the end of its life right? You go 12/12 so the plant does this cause it senses its life cycle is about over wouldnt the auto want to try to finish up its life cycle if there was no more sun?

Good morning! I have slept in a bit and I'm hesitant to look at the girls this am! I can't figure out why my 10 plants that are in second location are doing so well but the two at home are just not happy!
Gonna give em a look after shower and coffee. Postive vibes please

Good morning! I have slept in a bit and I'm hesitant to look at the girls this am! I can't figure out why my 10 plants that are in second location are doing so well but the two at home are just not happy!
Gonna give em a look after shower and coffee. Postive vibes please..

Speaking for myself and my little garden, as well as most everything else, less is more. Have a great day buddy.

Too soon for pics but everything looked good this mornin after the haircut I gave the girls yesterday. I fully believe they have done so well so far because I dont mess with them too much, just let them do their thing and enjoy the show. And ooooooo that smell!!!!!

Ok the clones look great so far here is hoping for the best.
Liolme good song and cant you smell that smell.
About 5 days to chop time cant wait.
Happy Growing

Ok the clones look great so far here is hoping for the best.
Liolme good song and cant you smell that smell.
About 5 days to chop time cant wait.
Happy Growing

Have pity and remember us poor saps smokin scraps droolin on your pics and screamin at our girls to hurry the f up while you drift off to happy doo doo land!

This ought to be fun, my ipad is about crapped out. I'm blamin the Russians no way it could have happened when I hooked a foot in the power cord and sent it flyin bout a hundred times

So its the old iphone 4s which is maxed out on ios and has to run an older verzion of 420 app. Managed to spit out one pic but somethin aint happy keeps misbehavin

Back
Top Bottom