Haha worked like a charm! I knew the cavalry would arrive soon and save you if I tried to answer your questions!

RHUMP are you and old hippie like me? Hiding the closet in the closet. Ok what kind of soil are you using make sure you dont over nute them. KISS keep it simple stupid less is more.
Happy growing

Lilolme hows it going, been put the girls in full sun man are they getting fat and sticky 1 more week I think I keep checking the trics. almost there.
Happy Growing

Ok I just took 6 cuttings 5 from my Indica strain and when I up potted my Sour D I had a lower branch that I covered up with soil for a week then scooped it out they all look good so far. Over Unders are at 3 thats what vegas says. I will be happy if the Sour D. makes it. I did the air layering thing in the soil instead of the branch. I will see if it works and let you know.
Happy Growing

Lilolme hows it going, been put the girls in full sun man are they getting fat and sticky 1 more week I think I keep checking the trics. almost there.
Happy Growing

Doin good, a couple of hiccups but nothin fatal yet. A week into flower and the nutes that help should be here just in time. Hope its as pretty there as it is here today.

Loving this site now that I know how to navigate better!! Thanks guys!! I will report back soon!

A little paranoia is a good thing sometimes, as an after thought I turn off the location services on my ipad especially anything to do with photos. Settings, location services, all off.

420-magazine-mobile824088110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile730415387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile232248958.jpg

The sick girl has brown spots on her leaf stems, the one beside her has nothing, sick girl got a haircut and is resting in the toilet. Gonna trim the hell out of the rest since I'm over a week into flower unless somebody says not to. Asked this question on other threads no answers yet. Gonna wait a while longer then go with my gut and get to cuttin. If I have a bug problem on leaves I dont need I want to remove as many as I can to minimize damage.

The girl beside her has nothing, spotless
420-magazine-mobile399874195.jpg

I have looked with magnification under bright lights, I knaw what spider mites look like, nothing but a few gnats and they aint bad just a few

What's the brown spots look like bud

Looks like a tiny bruise sort of tried to pick one off seemed to be part of the plant but I suppose it could be bug damage of some sort. This girl is different from the rest and has had some leaf thing goin on for a while but she keeps producing healthy growth, should I get rid of some leaves? Its crowded and they are makin lady hairs quite nicely

Back
Top Bottom