new kid from cali

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.
We are all glad you joined us. .

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for Happy Kitty, or OBXGARDNER, or SONIQ420. They are great Mods here. All of them are. The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The Home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Welcome norcal 420, great site ! great people to help so get started ! the sooner you start the sooner you get the free weed !! Well almost free ! The only hobby to get you higher than Rock Climbing !!

wow! what a nice welcoming commitee lol :)

thank you all for the kind words and all the links and information. I wont be growing as i leave that up to my boyfriend hehe, he is the expert. i joined up so i could try and impress him with my ganja knowledge i am learning on this site ;)

that and cannabis is such a beautiful plant. i love looking at all the plants and buds the masters on this site have grown.

i was also curious if any of the ladies on the site had any advise for particular strains that help with menstral pains? i hate taking pills and they never work anyway, so far pot seems to be the best cure.

thanks again for the warm welcome and any advice you can lend me on pain relief strains that work best.

:peace:

wow! what a nice welcoming commitee lol :)

thank you all for the kind words and all the links and information. I wont be growing as i leave that up to my boyfriend hehe, he is the expert. i joined up so i could try and impress him with my ganja knowledge i am learning on this site ;)
with all of the knowledge here,, you can quickly surpass what he knows.. :) nice thing too, is that you may be able to offer him advice on problems that may arise after :reading420magazine: for a while...

that and cannabis is such a beautiful plant. i love looking at all the plants and buds the masters on this site have grown.
I could not agree more. There is some truly talented growers here, and thier buds are just awesome...
not only that, but the variety and differences from strain to strain are really incredble too

with all of the knowledge here,, you can quickly surpass what he knows.. :) nice thing too, is that you may be able to offer him advice on problems that may arise after :reading420magazine: for a while...

I could not agree more. There is some truly talented growers here, and thier buds are just awesome...
not only that, but the variety and differences from strain to strain are really incredble too

haha! maybe, we will see about that hehe. i have helped him in his gardens so i know a little bit so hopefully i can surprise him one day. :)

i could sit and stare at some of the pics on here for days..... :peace:

:welcome: ncal! Trust me I have already out thunk hubby. I made the cloner (from this site) with only a few holes drilled by him, he was humoring me and laughing..... we currently have 4 beautiful mature female clones ready to put in flower. Also made a light thing/hanger/stand (with his help) to hang/stand some cfl's to improve liting. He loved it~ Also trying to intro him to hydro. That might take longer!!!!! But he is thinking about it~~~:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Zen, We currently have about 7 extra cfls. I bought some adapters to screw the bulbs in and he can hang them where ever needed! Loved it, now I have bought a two way adapter that screws in... he added that today!! She is so tall now we no longer use the stand! But have it to imploy in the next grow!

i was also curious if any of the ladies on the site had any advise for particular strains that help with menstral pains? i hate taking pills and they never work anyway, so far pot seems to be the best cure.

I'm not a woman but I have read that the following strains (in no particular order) have helped some:

• Blueberry
  • Fucking Incredible
  • Kali Mist (highly recommended)
  • Pineapple x Mothership
  • Afghooie x Haze
  • Catalyst
  • Magic Crystal
  • Snow White
  • Point of NO Return
  • Black Domina
  • Sensi Star

Cannabis in general was recommended for menstrual cramps (and labor pains) in the 1800s.

thanks all! :peace:

I'm not a woman but I have read that the following strains (in no particular order) have helped some:

• Blueberry
  • Fucking Incredible
  • Kali Mist (highly recommended)
  • Pineapple x Mothership
  • Afghooie x Haze
  • Catalyst
  • Magic Crystal
  • Snow White
  • Point of NO Return
  • Black Domina
  • Sensi Star

Cannabis in general was recommended for menstrual cramps (and labor pains) in the 1800s.

awesome! thank you! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom