New kind of problem - Your opinion needed?

MrRudeSnowman

So these are the pictures. With some experience under my belt this is something new. PH in water is 6,5 and soil is 6,8. I am just mimicking what i always do so this is kind of surprising. Overwatering is not an issue either - i let them get pretty dry before i water. Feeding very low doses of nutes that did not do much so i stopped.

File_0012.jpg

File_0002.jpg

File_0032.jpg

Temperature in growroom is 24C so pretty much ideal.

Smaller leaves tips are twisted and some bigger leaves tips are pointing down.

Zinc, Mag, N toxicity? They all look pretty much the same.

Should i just flush and see what happens?

Re: New kind of problem - you opinion needed

Is there any nutrients in your medium already previously to planting? What type of soil/medium are you using? To me this looks like nitrogen toxicity with the classic dark green leaves and clawing (curling) leaf tips. As long as you are sure that it is not an over watering issue and the roots are getting plenty of oxygen. I would say go for a flush go get any extra nutrients out that are still in the soil and hopefully soon you will see some of the darker leaves lighten up some. Hope this helps you out some!

Re: New kind of problem - you opinion needed

Is there any nutrients in your medium already previously to planting? What type of soil/medium are you using? To me this looks like nitrogen toxicity with the classic dark green leaves and clawing (curling) leaf tips. As long as you are sure that it is not an over watering issue and the roots are getting plenty of oxygen. I would say go for a flush go get any extra nutrients out that are still in the soil and hopefully soon you will see some of the darker leaves lighten up some. Hope this helps you out some!

Soil is "medium strong" in nutrient terms, i have had some good grows with it.

I did flush yesterday and things are better day after already.

Back
Top Bottom