New Light - New Grow - ScrOG 4 Plants - 480W LED - Hydro

AquaGrower

Hello Everyone,

Only my second posted grow but my fifth grow total, first with my new Mars Hydro LED light. I recently ordered and received the 480W Grow Light that has so far proved a worthy purchase during the last two weeks of my 4th small grow. As you may have already figured out the grow(5th) has not started yet, they are only clones right now. I am waiting for the 4th grow to finish up so I can break everything down to start fresh and clean. I already have the ScrOG screen from my first grow, it is roughly 2ft x 3ft.

What strain is it? Bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg/Clone
If in Veg... For how long? Cloned 1 Week Ago
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix? N/A
If soil... What size pot? The tote is a 27gal storage tote made by Centrex Plastics, I was able to find it at my local hardware store.
Size of light? 480W/Roughly 210W Actual Consumption
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 76o During light on, 69o During lights off
RH of Room/cab? Currently Unknown
PH of media or res? 7
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? N/A
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna Substra Vega and Canna Substr Flores - 25ml per 5gal (Clones currently being fed half dosage of Vega, so ~12.5ml per 5gal)

Clones in my DIY Cloner
DSC_0102_Small.jpg
DSC_0105_Small.jpg
DSC_0106_Small.jpg
DSC_0103_Small.jpg

Current Pics of the Main Growroom and New Mars Hydro Light(Sorry for any off colors, these were taken during lights off and adjusted for color.
DSC_0108_Small.jpg
DSC_0109_Small.jpg
DSC_0114_Small.jpg
DSC_0113_Small.jpg

More to come soon including a bonus weigh in for the current 4th grow
DSC_0112_Small.jpg

Alright, so after about a week and a half of flushing the current test grow/tail end of the perpetual grow I had going is ready for harvest. I was able to get both cut and trimmed yesterday morning shortly after the lights coming on. Everything is now hanging up in the drying box and I have to say they look great for what they were. Check it out
DSC_0472_Small.jpg

DSC_0473_Small.jpg

DSC_0474_Small.jpg

I don't have a wet weight for anything right now but will definitely be posting the final dried weight.

Alright...with the harvest cut, trimmed, and drying, I moved on to the clean-up. I took everything apart and cleaned it inside and out, I decided to pull out all the tubing. I've discovered all that tubing and top fed drip are not needed with my clones.
DSC_0458_Small.jpg

DSC_0459_Small.jpg

I've got everything put back together and the clones planted.
DSC_0461_Small.jpg

DSC_0462_Small.jpg

DSC_0463_Small.jpg

DSC_0464_Small.jpg

DSC_0465_Small.jpg

Alrighty, there has been some pretty good progress with the girls after their recovery from transplant. All but one have reached the screen, and I have already started HST on the rear right lady. It was done yesterday and is showing good signs of recovery. My front left has been slow from the start and I also realized it wasn't quite getting the water it needed. The roots have since grown quite quickly and everything looks to be doing great.

Check it out and let me know what y'all think...any questions, suggestions, and/or comments are welcomed!

DSC_0484_Small.jpg

DSC_0475_Small.jpg

DSC_0476_Small.jpg

DSC_0478_Small.jpg

DSC_0477_Small.jpg

DSC_0479_Small.jpg

DSC_0480_Small.jpg

DSC_0481_Small.jpg

DSC_0483_Small.jpg

Alright folks, here is some pics from last night as I didn't get the chance then to upload. Everything is looking pretty good, although I have started to notice a little bit of yellowing towards the top. Maybe y'all can help me out, I'm thinking it might be the light is too close but could honestly be the nutes. I have adjusted the light up a few inches to see if that was the problem, any thoughts or suggestions? I'll be back later tonight with some more updates.

DSC_0491_Small.jpg

DSC_0485_Small.jpg

DSC_0487_Small.jpg

DSC_0488_Small.jpg

DSC_0489_Small.jpg

DSC_0490_Small.jpg

looks so neat and pretty. kinda makes me sick lol. just kidding. lmao

looks so neat and pretty. kinda makes me sick lol. just kidding. lmao

Haha thanks, I do tend to be a bit on the OCD side when it comes to things like this. I will tell you though, it didn't start out all that neat on my first couple grows. It has definitely been a lot of learning and changing things around as I go.

Very nice little set up you got going on.looks like that strain you cut still had few weeks to go on it seen alot white hairs on that bud.

Thanks nuggs, and you're probably right about the last harvest because I discovered even more white hairs on some of the lower buds. The trichomes on most of the buds were really clouding up though, all part of the learning game I guess, lol.

My apologies as well on the delay of the final dry weight of the buds, ended up being a total of 11.2 grams. Not quite as much as I had hoped but still pretty good smoke, quite sticky for sure.

Ditto for me too. Had crap to work with then had crap to smoke. Not near as good as now days. It's like everything in life I guess put want you want into it to gain that what you want.

Ditto for me too. Had crap to work with then had crap to smoke. Not near as good as now days. It's like everything in life I guess put want you want into it to gain that what you want.

I feel yah, I started out with CFL's and now I'm sitting here with a sweet LED and growing some beautiful ladies. I'm not discounting the growing ability of CFL's at all, I've just noticed hella growth with the LED.

No pics as of yet but will be snapping some shortly, just did a little more training and weaving into the net. Current temps and humidity sitting just above 73 degrees and 73%, pH is still a little high for me at 7 but I will be adjusting. I just ordered a pH and ppm meter that will be here sometime next week, not soon enough lol. That's all for now, like I said more pics to come and names as well :)

Leds are very good spectrum of light. Funny we had that technology for 30 years and now we doing something right.

Leds are very good spectrum of light. Funny we had that technology for 30 years and now we doing something right.

I have used lights similar to these in different spetrums on coral reef aquariums for years now with good results. I am expecting many great advances and uses for leds very soon, even with the current ones we have now.

I've seen some awesome grows with the mars reflecter you can grow some monster plants with that set up you got .I noticed from personal experience in the past useing bag seed it goes 12+ weeks up to 14 weeks in flower if you push the plants that far.They will reward you greatly .Wait till theres no white hairs showing any were on thoughs new plants .I used to rush it to but the wait pays off in the end and the bud be stronger smoke to .Just sharing my experience with bag seed and trying share some advice from my personal experience .

Back
Top Bottom