New member from Massachusetts

PottingShed

420 Member
Looking forward to a summer outside grow in '18. Popped some seeds into the soil the day the Commonwealth made it all legal. I've had a good indoor winter grow in '16-'17 and a big summer outdoor harvest in '17. I got a lot of bud rot last summer so am changing things around this summer. Built a open sided greenhouse to allow for better moisture control, air flow and started mostly autos to get the buds to mature earlier in the season. The cold moist rains of last fall caused most of my problems it seems.

Lots of good information here. I hope I can contribute in some small way.

Hello, PottingShed, and welcome to 420Magazine.com!

I must be in a dyslexic frame of mind at present. I glanced at your user name and immediately thought, "SheddingPot." Along with a comical "Mr. Magoo with a hole in his sack" mental image. I must need sativa, badly. . . .

Looking forward to a summer outside grow in '18. Popped some seeds into the soil the day the Commonwealth made it all legal. I've had a good indoor winter grow in '16-'17 and a big summer outdoor harvest in '17. I got a lot of bud rot last summer so am changing things around this summer. Built a open sided greenhouse to allow for better moisture control, air flow and started mostly autos to get the buds to mature earlier in the season. The cold moist rains of last fall caused most of my problems it seems.

Lots of good information here. I hope I can contribute in some small way.

Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

Looks like you have information to offer, so you will be an asset pretty quickly.

There is a huge amount of knowledge here, so take your time, read some journals, and ask questions. We all will learn something....just the nature of things.

Hope you stick around and be part of the group.

See you in the forum.....:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom