New member semi experiencd grower!

CRibeiro1234

Hey everyone new user to this site have been growing for about 5 years mostly OG Kush, Purple Kush from cuttings off a friend in Canna coco using A+B nutes and PK13/14 in flower + epsom salts 3 times over the course of the grow. But this time I decided to grow from seed went for the feminized VISION SEEDS SUPER SILVER HAZE and am now 10 weeks into flowering cropping in 5 days and have noticed one of the tops has developed 6 or 7 new growths out of the top???!!!! Never come across this before with the Kush and none of the other tops or lower buds have shown anything similar can anyone tell me what it is?

:420::tokin::thanks:

IMG_00000426_edit.jpg

View image in gallery

That's very common. I'd still check trichomes before chop. I use house and gardens line up and there top shooter does the same looks like Lil finger tips pointing out of cola.

Welcome though man. Great job they look fantastic

:welcome: CRibeiro1234 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some
links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome to the site!! Glad you decided to join and share your experience and knowledge with other growers. Have you given thought to starting a grow journal? It would allow others to follow along and learn and/or offer assistance if needed. I have a few links and video tutorials in my signature that should help you along your journey here at 420Mag!!

:thumb:

Thanks man they have done well was a bit worried they were going hermaphrodite but a few people have re-assured me its a common thing just never had it on the kush I have always grown either OG or purple as a friend has had mothers going for a long time and they are great yield and easy to grow but fancied a change will post the finished article next week :)

:welcome:to the site and:thumb:on the kush....looks amazing.
This IS the right place for the best and most insightful info
on eveything and anything to know about growing:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom