New Member Start Links

G'day guys, Gruff here. My story is that l'm using medical mj to treat my stage 3 malignant tumour. Was diagnosed on the 30 of Jan 2015 after l had a seizure while driving. Had 36 weeks of radiation treatment and chemo tablets. l had previously smoked a lot of weed when l was younger but had given up over ten years ago, l'm 47 now. After doing a lot of research l've decided to give mmj a go, was hoping to make RSO with it. l also drinking a lot of home made juice, in particular a lot of carrot juice. l have got GD-1 (Green Doctor) and Candida which is supposed to be all CBD, over 20% with only THC levels at below .1%. Any advice is welcomed.
Cheer's all.

Welcome Gruff :welcome:

We have a lot of medical resources (and people that are willing to help). Head over to:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA > Methods of Medication > Cannabis Oil > SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

SweetSue is one of our oil dosing experts. Post on that thread & she can direct you to some info to get you started.

Ian

Welcome SoSoD3ff :welcome:

It sounds like you may benefit from some quality time in our Grow Room. A lot of info on building & maintaining a grow.

Let us know how we can help.

Ian

Good Morning here and Happy New Year. Just join 420 and looking forward to learning how to grow mj. I'll be on my 5th grow in April. Because I am planning a trip to NH, I can't start my next grow until April. This give me lots of time to learn more about growing.:bigtoke:

Hi everyone
All the way from oz. Some crazy info out there. Grown indoors outdoors with seeds and clones. Currently at week 3 in a 3x3 tent. Personal f1 seeds from a nice pound unknown found 7 seeds in a bud. 4 females rest hermi allowed to fertilise for a feew weeks then remived and natured and smoked. Happy with results. Pulled a few hundred seeds. From each crop. Still produced about pound from crop of 11 mixed plants of various strains all good. Kept seeds separate. Only 1strain went hermi no actual males. Were paticularly stressed though. Still smoked really well. 1 male from 15 at the moment. Look good. Nutrifield coco a/b ec 20 ph 5.8 i fluctuate my ph betwwen 5.5 and 6.5 to allow for thorough element absorption. 2 feeds nutes 1 water. Use grotek cal mag 1/2 strength, alaska pure nutrifield. Vegged under 600 hps currently under 2 600 hps 80%. Will post pics of parents and current grow asap

Good Morning here and Happy New Year. Just join 420 and looking forward to learning how to grow mj. I'll be on my 5th grow in April. Because I am planning a trip to NH, I can't start my next grow until April. This give me lots of time to learn more about growing.:bigtoke:

Welcome ladybug420 :welcome:

Since you are a grower, you might want to migrate over to our Grow Room & in particular Grow Journals. Members document their grows to teach, to learn & to have fun. (and win prizes)

See Journals in Progress

Enjoy!

Ian

Hi everyone
All the way from oz. Some crazy info out there.

Welcome OzGreen :welcome:

We have quite a crew from Oz wandering around here. You can attract their attention in the Oz forum;

Australia

For all things grow, head to our Grow Room. Start a journal & show us your grow cred. :cool:

Ian

Hello All,

Happy new year from a beginner, with low-wattage idealism to spare. Good growing/smoking/reading/mooching to you all for 2018.

Ted

Can anyone help me bought auto seeds dr rippling incredible bulk now on day 55 under 600w in coco and it's about 3ft tall on 12/12 but it's not flowering? Help!!!

Hi there I am about to start my first grow and I made a shopping list and I need help on the right items to buy..... I can't seem to find the botton on how to start a new thread in the grow room.

Hello Frank, welcome to 420! there is a link here on introducing yourself. You will find that more people here will see that your a new member and you will get all the help you need for growing here on 420. As to what to start with its kinda up to you. Soil is great for first time grows and if you have a little more time Hydro is cool to.You should find all your answers here. Check out some Grow Journals to see what you like. Good Luck!

Welcome engineerweed :welcome:

There are a lot of medical growers here but it is always nice to see some healthy plants in the sunshine.

For free stuff, some of our sponsors do sponsor growers but that is up to them so you must arrange that yourself. But don’t worry; you can win free stuff in our contests. See:

Forum > 420 LOUNGE > 420 Contests

So start a journal in our Grow room & enjoy.

Ian

Newbie here in the south where it is not legal as yet, unfortunately, currently on medicare and have been growing my own for a few years now. Currently Crystal Rain, Pineapple amnesia and pineapple express 1 ea. for my own use as needed for joints and pain issues,keeps me away from pain meds other than ibuprofen. Hello!

Hi there I am about to start my first grow and I made a shopping list and I need help on the right items to buy..... I can't seem to find the botton on how to start a new thread in the grow room.

Hello Mariano! Welcome! I wish you the best of journeys in this and your next grows I'd be glad to help you with your list of items but first are you going to buy everything online or do you have local grow shops or any horticultural stores near where you live?

Also, if you want to make a new thread go to: HomeForum > THE GROW ROOM > Grow Journals > Journals in Progress > Post new thread

Cheers!

Hello justputtin!
How south man? across the border? I know a good place to get good indoor growing equipment in Mexico. let me know if you want info! cheers

Hi,

My name is Mark I grew up on a production farm, and now farm with Amish.
Super busy building starting two businesses on four properties.

As time permits I pray to most importantly develop my own knowledge and become a humble contributor.

God Bless:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom