New Member Start Links

Hi all. I'm new here. Can't wait to get this all figured out. I'm an old dog learning new tricks. Age 53 and growing my first plant ever. Auto Candy Kush. I'm going completely organic and have no clue what to do but I have good intentions.

Auto candy kush mmm sounds awesome! Just puttin my tent together got acapulco gold shes had natural weather/light but needs some help...hoping shes gonna be nice..got a weird leaf on her six instead of the normal five main leaf splits into...weird??

Hi
Interested in discussing veg and blooming strategies.

Have heard about Bloomit inducing blooming and would like to know specific dosage
for spraying pot plants.
Label instructions only talk about the quantities on an acreage basis.
Any help would be appreciated

Dr Vinagre

Hi
Interested in discussing veg and blooming strategies.

Have heard about Bloomit inducing blooming and would like to know specific dosage
for spraying pot plants.
Label instructions only talk about the quantities on an acreage basis.
Any help would be appreciated

Dr Vinagre

Please post your question in our FAQs, where you should get some knowledgeable replies. :thumb:

Hi guys ! Been sat back and reading alot here for a while so decided to sign up and get stuck in ! Im in the UK where the cannabis laws are outdated and its still illegal to produce but here I am. Going to be starting a grow journal later on today or tomorrow ! Thanks for having me and stay tuned !!

Hello to all,
Big thanks for allowing me to join, looking forward to being a part of the community. Really looking forward to learning, as much as I can, new at most of this, started my first micro grow back in June (white widow auto).

Regards,

mike28086

Thanks for the tips. Hello all! I hadn't posted yet as not wanting to waste anyone's time. I've been lurking for too long without any feedback on stuff I've picked up on here, and I at least owe a huge thank you to Doc Bud and the grow goddes from a couple seasons ago. I have a list of a few really helpful members. I will thank in following posts. I have been growing outdoors and in greenhouses, without complaint!, medically for myself and others for years in Southern Or. I'm currently banged up and up in the Northern part of the state. I have my girls outback. The original idea was to bring them down to SO and add to a family farm but new OLCC rules are um "interesting".. Now...Thinking of bringing them inside?1? ,(have an unused basement garage) but this would be a first in many grows... I know I'd be losing a lot of wield, but with frost dates coming and no greenhouse...I thought mb I'd try. (seems like a pest paradise..?) Money is a factor for more lights, a can, etc..but i have it.... Just wondering if I would be ahead starting fresh with a couple of tents? I have a twelve x twelve x 8' tall room that could be used...? I'm half tempted to put them on CL under the OMMP laws for a donation. Each will grow multiple LBs: Blue city D's, GG #4's, a jaguar and an apple pie. Im trying to figure out how to post pics as they always grab attention and could help someone else down the road... Anyone that wants to contribute any ideas, buzzkills, positive advice, or anything,your responses will be appreciated I have quite a bit to offer myself but I guess i need fifty postings before different levels of help are available: to receive and to give!! Herbsforlife6 on here.... jacobs my name though... Nice to meet you all! For real! I should have been posting all along. Again no responces unappreciated.

Back
Top Bottom