New Member Start Links

im superskunk still just figuring out this site,sorry if i screw up,please b patient if ya can,much appreciated.loe to grow.peace ss61

WIN_20141230_0550201.JPG
Im have the same problem trying to ask about lights for hour now dono where and how

hi all,
i,ve just registered and did the email confirmation,,,but cant seem to start a thread in introduve yerself,,,so i,m hoping i just need to log out an in again,
anyhoo,,i,m fi bonnie scotland and have been growin ma own cannabis fur over 10 years noo,as it,s still illegal here in gid ol blighty,,,i,m indoors an in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent,
i use a 600w gigi omega ballast,,with 250,400,600w settings,i use the right bulb for the right setting,i also use mh blue spec in veg,an hps red spec in flower,
i use a parabilic shade 1m,,an have a coolhod and tube,,and a wing thing,,,,lol
i,m a coco grower,and love the stuff,i only grow 5 plants max,,,as i only grow for me,,an me alone,,,it,s illegal here in the uk stil,,,ppppfff,,,i know,,,,,so mums the word eh,
i use a ruck fan 5 inch and a rihno pro filter,,,,a 12 inch desk fan and i have an oil rad in ma groom with a thermo setting,
i use a powerstar 2 wat contacter,,and heavy duty plug an grow timers,,,saftey imo is paramount,
i use 10l airpots,,,which i love,so all in all,,,i,m happy wi ma setup,
i have a bluelab truncheon,,,great piece o kit,,an a wee cheap ph pen,,well,,,2,,if one breaks,,,no probs,
i use dutch pro nutes,,A an B for soft water,,have ph up an down,,,and pk 13-14 from canna
i use a 20l water butt with a heater and an airpump ti keep it well airiated anmd mixed,

i think that most o it,,,lol,,tried ti gie ye as much info as poss,,,,and have 3 master kush on the go at the mo,,,io just flipped em ti 12/12,,i,ll post up pics an start a diary,

av been a member o a few forums,,,and i run the fb cannabisknowledge page wi a couple o others,

so that me folks,,,hope ypu,re all well,,,and am lookin fforward ti meetin you all
all the best.
stay lifted an gifted folks,,,,,,peace ;-}_,

Awesome forum for a newbie like me. Love this Place. Im from sweden and growing and smoking is not legal here. And there is not any god sites or grower in sweden to gett info or lerning from. Ive bening reding some god stuff about cob's. Thanks for Making me a member. There is many excellent growers in this forum

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and can't wait to get to know all of you. I use medically and have so many questions! From what I've seen so far, I think I will be in capable hands.☺

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and can't wait to get to know all of you. I use medically and have so many questions! From what I've seen so far, I think I will be in capable hands.☺
Hi and welcome :hug: yes you are :hug: this is surely the best place to be

Hi people I'm rob from south London uk, I have been a smoker since early days and at the ripe old age of 37 I am near or at my first harvest of a one plant led indoor grow of barneys farm pineapple chunk, I am a novice to growing so any advice on growing flushing or harvest would be much appreciated! I think I'm ready to flush?? See some pics below and any advice? Thanks again and keep up the amazing work 420 an all growers world wide!!
ONE LOVE - STAY BLAZING
420-magazine-mobile245589848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile273090818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1681941207.jpg

Hi people I'm rob from south London uk, I have been a smoker since early days and at the ripe old age of 37 I am near or at my first harvest of a one plant led indoor grow of barneys farm pineapple chunk, I am a novice to growing so any advice on growing flushing or harvest would be much appreciated! I think I'm ready to flush?? See some pics below and any advice? Thanks again and keep up the amazing work 420 an all growers world wide!!
ONE LOVE - STAY BLAZING

I'm also a uk grower up north, welcome to the site and happy growing. It's a great community on here so get stuck in lad .

ONE LOVE - STAY BLAZING

And she certainly doesn't look far off. Have you checked her trichomes? I personally like a couch lock high so I go for more amber than milky. Great looking plant btw .

Back
Top Bottom