New Member Start Links

Hey what up guys and gals I'm Johnny from Boston I'm new to this site and I'm just starting my first grow really could use your help as it clearly looks like a lot of you k ow a lot This is my first real grow. I'm using kind soil, with coco loco as my medium I have 3 5 gallon smart pots going all with 3.5-3.7lbs of kind soil on bottom the rest with ffcoco loco. Im growing autos because I figured if I can get this light schedule figured out I can eventually move on to other options. And the amazing genetics of autos these days I have an 800w led grow light it really only draws not even 300w made in Zimbabwe. No actually it was made in china says right here. Also two t8 flourecent lights off the sides of light because I'm growing autos I decided to go with 20 on 4 off light schedule 50x50x79 grow tent with oscillating fan off to the side not on because my ventilatinn is awesome very quiet even full blast 440cfm 6" with carbon filter .doesn't get hot in grow tent never goes above 79-80degrees with like 39-42 %humidity never really fluxuates from there on both sides.i figured out how to get my ph to 6.5 by using earth juice crystals my tap water here it has a ph of 8.2 with 83-90ppm so I bring her down to 6.5 and I will be my whole grow. I germinated them 2/25/17 two days later they popped so I put them directly in medium about 3/4 inch down misted the top of all pots and put clear cup over sprout sites. the pots were watered the night before just got them wet not soaking and they sat in tent with light schedule set pots are above the ground to get air underneath light about 20-24 inches away from top of pot still haven't watered yet today 3/1/17 beside lifted cup and misted center replaced cups no sprout yet it's 2:30 on Wednesday another other info would be greatly appreciated as I can see this is the right place to be thank you guys

Hey what up guys and gals I'm Johnny from Boston I'm new to this site and I'm just starting my first grow really could use your help as it clearly looks like a lot of you k ow a lot This is my first real grow. I'm using kind soil, with coco loco as my medium I have 3 5 gallon smart pots going all with 3.5-3.7lbs of kind soil on bottom the rest with ffcoco loco. Im growing autos because I figured if I can get this light schedule figured out I can eventually move on to other options. And the amazing genetics of autos these days I have an 800w led grow light it really only draws not even 300w made in Zimbabwe. No actually it was made in china says right here. Also two t8 flourecent lights off the sides of light because I'm growing autos I decided to go with 20 on 4 off light schedule 50x50x79 grow tent with oscillating fan off to the side not on because my ventilatinn is awesome very quiet even full blast 440cfm 6" with carbon filter .doesn't get hot in grow tent never goes above 79-80degrees with like 39-42 %humidity never really fluxuates from there on both sides.i figured out how to get my ph to 6.5 by using earth juice crystals my tap water here it has a ph of 8.2 with 83-90ppm so I bring her down to 6.5 and I will be my whole grow. I germinated them 2/25/17 two days later they popped so I put them directly in medium about 3/4 inch down misted the top of all pots and put clear cup over sprout sites. the pots were watered the night before just got them wet not soaking and they sat in tent with light schedule set pots are above the ground to get air underneath light about 20-24 inches away from top of pot still haven't watered yet today 3/1/17 beside lifted cup and misted center replaced cups no sprout yet it's 2:30 on Wednesday another other info would be greatly appreciated as I can see this is the right place to be thank you guys

Hello, I'm new here too. Sounds like you have a better idea/start than I did/do. Lol. Anyways. Welcome, good luck & hope to see you having massive yields soon!!:thumb:

What strains by the way? What seed bank?

Hey guyz! Kinda did this backwards. My name Austin. 1st tyme grower using a fairly simple set up. I'll post some pics a little later. Using Happy Frog soil for my medium. I got a walk in closet im using. Unfortunately my state is still unaware of the medical benefits of Marijuana because its still illegal to grow here. Fir lighting I am using a medium size quadray open air dome with metal halide blue light ( orange-red HPS light for bud stage). Oh i have. Using some techniques I picked up from my man Dru West. I encourage every grower experienced or not to check "The Secrets of the west coast masters." I was lucky to meet this guy and do a bit of work for him. The genius and Master. So check it out

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guyz! Kinda did this backwards. My name Austin. 1st tyme grower using a fairly simple set up. I'll post some pics a little later. Using Happy Frog soil for my medium. I got a walk in closet im using. Unfortunately my state is still unaware of the medical benefits of Marijuana because its still illegal to grow here. Fir lighting I am using a medium size quadray open air dome with metal halide blue light ( orange-red HPS light for bud stage). Oh i have. Using some techniques I picked up from my man Dru West. I encourage every grower experienced or not to check "The Secrets of the west coast masters." I was lucky to meet this guy and do a bit of work for him. The genius and Master. So check it out

Welcome i used to live in north California so i learned all my skillz there, happy growing looking forward to your journal

hi i pasycho im 65 been in the outdoor growing for while, luckly i m brasilian , so the wheather is om my side . Any questions about my experience can be asked to me . Sre do have plenty to ad about outdoor and simple growing without all the para fernalia here exposed ,.Nice to be with u all , regards fromsunny rio de janeiro

Hello Everyone! This is my first post, hopefully first of many. I just signed up for this website because i was coming here almost everday to look up questions and all kinds of things related to my grow because im also doing my first grow ever on my own. Its going great so far! Its quite a joy just to experience the grow, ive already learned so much and i'm on day 9 from first leaves. I was wondering if I could start a grow journal, or does it have to be the crop king seeds only. Mine are royal queen. Well I cant wait to meet people and keep learning as much as i can, thats why im here. Peace

Stopping here to introduce myself and say hello to the community, been using cannabis medically for the past 15 years and just started another grow!(personal use only) Here to further educate my knowledge on growing and maybe learn some new things, and help out in anyway I can!
Here's a little peak at what I got growing at the moment,
c796196e443e781aec97b796bd033acc.jpg
02a62597f9a125e515c9f8ffdacb355f.jpg
3fe9a4aa638be65969ac5fd5e930946a.jpg
All 3 are from seeds from 1993 OG Skunk! (yes real seeds from Real Skunk bud from 1993!) These babies are only 4 weeks old, under Fox Farm nutrients and stink two skunk high heaven already it's crazy! I have never had plants at 4 weeks old reek like you ran over a skunk are ready! It's amazing! I'm going to open up a journal and keep you guys posted throughout it yes we're going natural outdoor! Please chime in if you guys got any questions or any tips, thanks

NaYaWorries

Stone337 are you saying these seeds you have are 24 years old, or your skunk smells like its 24 years old?

I know I go through incense by the case lately.

Hey everyone! My name is Katie! I'm 22 and have been smoking off and on for about 3 years. I have my medical cannabis card and am so thankful for it! I can't wait to learn more! Talk to everyone soon! ❤️.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Welcome mate!! Good luck, & thanks for heads up on west coast masters. Will be checking it out later. Good day bro!!

Hello Everyone! This is my first post, hopefully first of many. I just signed up for this website because i was coming here almost everday to look up questions and all kinds of things related to my grow because im also doing my first grow ever on my own. Its going great so far! Its quite a joy just to experience the grow, ive already learned so much and i'm on day 9 from first leaves. I was wondering if I could start a grow journal, or does it have to be the crop king seeds only. Mine are royal queen. Well I cant wait to meet people and keep learning as much as i can, thats why im here. Peace

Welcome ice!! You can grow & journal whatever strains u like.

Hey everyone! My name is Katie! I'm 22 and have been smoking off and on for about 3 years. I have my medical cannabis card and am so thankful for it! I can't wait to learn more! Talk to everyone soon! ❤️.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Good morning and as someone once said...."Welcome to the best place on earth!" Enjoy your day!!

Excited to be part of this community. Today in South Africa best news ever - The constitutional court made Weed legal for private use and grow!! Now just wait and see if the ass government is going to fight it. Feel positive yay!

Back
Top Bottom