New Member Start Links

Hi everyone I have been looking forward to joining a great community like this for some time now "my people" lol. I'm not a bigginner but by far not an experienced grower, I have been growing for about 5 years now. I'm an outside grower I have attempted to grow inside but it's too expensive in my option. I'm here to help in any questions people may have and I'm very willing to help in any way I can, and also to learn in any knowledge someone may have to help me in my journey. I hope to be here for a long time part of this forum with this great community.

Hi everyone I have been looking forward to joining a great community like this for some time now "my people" lol. I'm not a bigginner but by far not an experienced grower, I have been growing for about 5 years now. I'm an outside grower I have attempted to grow inside but it's too expensive in my option. I'm here to help in any questions people may have and I'm very willing to help in any way I can, and also to learn in any knowledge someone may have to help me in my journey. I hope to be here for a long time part of this forum with this great community.
Hello Spidey, and welcome to 420Magazine. Just be careful or we'll have you growing indoors too :laughtwo:

Hey, I'm grabbing a chair. Retired, no more random testing. Did anyone else notice that this whole scene has changed? Anyone else remember 3 finger bags? Yeah it's been that long for me. Got my room set up, seeds sprouting and in the dirt. So Glad y'all are here to talk to and advise/mentor. Some one please lay out a map for me. When and where to post, proper etiquette for the site. ??? Rock on

Some one please lay out a map for me. When and where to post, proper etiquette for the site. ???

:welcome: seedingeden

Check the first post in this thread for some starter links. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Highly recommend starting a journal for the best help and support.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Good luck with your grow. :Namaste:

I'm new to 420. Just wanted to say hello to all. Thanks for having me:)
I'm a newb grower, working in my second grow. I grow in coco/perlite hempy buckets. I use advanced nutes under a 600 watt hps for flower. In a 4x4 tent. I veg in a 2x4 tent under 8 two foot floros. Just dropped five seeds of critical cheese in rockwool cubes an hour ago. I currently have 4 "sour puss" strain in week 4 of flower. This grow has been great besides the last few days. Noticed the runoff oh was low. 5.4ph. Ppm levels were high. I ran into this my first grow at about the same time. (A few weeks into flower) I flushed them with quarter strength nutes. Half strength calmag. 5 times their pot volume. Got the Ppm down to what I was putting in an ph up to 5.7 to 5.8. I'll get more runoff from now on. Hopefully this is the answer.
Still, I love growing. It's a great time. Hope you all are enjoying it also.
Happy growing! Enjoy your night!!

Hello people, There are some great folks and info on this sight. I have been lurking for too long.... SO Herbsforlife6 is gonna start a journal finally. Maybe by the end of it I'll get over the name issue. Anyways, great site, great members! Glad to be here

Welcome to the 420 gang people. If you have any issues there's a great thread started by another member called "Ask Us Anything-sharing information" and I can't recommend it highly enough. So many great growers helping each other out with issues that may arise. Check it out and once again welcome

hey people newbie to this forum, great info on here so had to sign up, hope everyone is cool? keep up the good work.....im watching :)
only prob I have is trying to find my way around the forums how come the search bar don't seem to get precise results? user error I'm guessing......

how come the search bar don't seem to get precise results? user error I'm guessing......

Click on the magnifying glass in the search box. That'll take you to advanced search. :thumb:

Hey new to the site first time grower went with thr dwc hvnt failed me yet
20170731_2026111.jpg
20170724_162556.jpg
20170731_202020.jpg
20170731_202650.jpg
20170804_085133.jpg
20170804_085114.jpg
20170804_085101.jpg
20170804_085120.jpg
20170731_202611.jpg
20170731_202015.jpg

Back