New Member, starting 4x4 indoor TSW2000W Mars Hydro 2 Strain, Auto, Indoor Grow

Badgoodcat

420 Member
Hey guys im new here,

Currently Ill be starting a new grow in my Mars Hydro 4x4' grow tent with the TSW2000W LED light system. I am growing Northern Lights Auto from Growers Choice, and Zkittlez from 420. I am going to be growing in soil as a medium and using FFOF and Happyfrog with perlite a 60/20/20 mix FFOF/HF/Perlite. To cool off the soil a little bit, and also ill be using 3 of the Autogrow 5lb packs from Nature's Living soil as well to hopefully ensure that I have a successful first crop. 5 plants will be grown indoors, and 3 will be outdoors due to space, and the face that I want to see If I can grow outdoors in this climate inside of a small greenhouse from amazon. I will be posting pictures soon hopefully and starting a grow journal. Take it easy!

Hey guys im new here,

Currently Ill be starting a new grow in my Mars Hydro 4x4' grow tent with the TSW2000W LED light system. I am growing Northern Lights Auto from Growers Choice, and Zkittlez from 420. I am going to be growing in soil as a medium and using FFOF and Happyfrog with perlite a 60/20/20 mix FFOF/HF/Perlite. To cool off the soil a little bit, and also ill be using 3 of the Autogrow 5lb packs from Nature's Living soil as well to hopefully ensure that I have a successful first crop. 5 plants will be grown indoors, and 3 will be outdoors due to space, and the face that I want to see If I can grow outdoors in this climate inside of a small greenhouse from amazon. I will be posting pictures soon hopefully and starting a grow journal. Take it easy!

Hi @Badgoodcat & welcome to :420:

Sounds like you're off to a great start! Best of luck with your grow and don't forget to check out the monthly contests!

I've actually already started one!

Click Me! to follow along.

IF you don't trust hyperlinks, here ya go:

Hey guys im new here,

Hello @Badgoodcat welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Can't wait to see your journal. :cheer:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom