Bayareagrowin

Hey y'all. New membe. I'm hoping to be able to learn and help what I can here. Anybody willing to help me so I can give info on my rooms, builds, nutes, plants, and any other info if i have problems and ask a questions for advice. I'm really interested in seeing what this website has to advice. This is my first time I have joined a community of growers. So thanks for having me

No lol. This is not my first grow. Just trying to keep grows getting better and better. Figured I'd reach out and see what others do and tricks they have

Welcome to 420!

Tabor has said it all. This is an amazing place full of amazing people. I think you'll fit right in! Check out the FAQ or even ask questions. We're all in this together and if we can't help you, there is someone that can!

All the best.

I've been on here and I want to know how to delete my profile. This Web page is full of people that are only followers of others that are seemed to be blessed by their skill and posts. I have posted a few things and nobody seems to care or want to chim in on things.

Not entirely sure how to delete your acct.

I haven't seen any posts. I'd be more than willing to provide a hand with anything you're troubled with.

EDIT::

Found your posts. The FAQ is a great source to have your questions answered. But I'm going to assume with all the views the question could be pretty specific. Try searching Purple erkle in the search and see if you can find a journal to compare notes too.

Consider starting a journal. People that have grown that strain may chime in and give some valuable advice.

Wish you the best

No troubles just wanting to know how to delete my account. I'm unimpressed with this site. But thank you for your time. I do appreciate it.

I hear ya. This is my first time joining anything and after years of Google I figured I'd join a site but come to find out its not all that. I'm glad ya got the help ya needed.

That's what I appreciate the best, no more google, the answers get provided before I even need to ask the question.

I think you'd benefit from a journal. But I feel like I'm pushing you. No pressure no pressure :rofl:

Take care bud

Back
Top Bottom