New member looking to meet new people, build connections and learn good advice

budster21

HELLO all my fellow weed smokers and growers,

I am a new member to the site . I currently reside in Pa . I joined this site to meet new people , build new connections and learn some good advice.
This past year My best friend was diagnosed with cancer . However he had a successful recovery due to prayers and the use of Marijuana . It was a shame because since weed is not legal here the docters were unable to give it to him . So Along with myself and his parents we would buy weed locally and create edibles for him which brought his numbers up . Doctors continued to think that what they were doing was helping but little do they know.
This has brought a huge relationship between weed and I. I would love some good advice on how to meet growers and continue to change lives everyday here in Pa

Hello Budster,
I am lucky enough to live in Oregon where we have legalized marijuana but even before it was legal I always signed every petition to get it on the ballot and I also spoke with pretty much anyone willing to listen as to why I believed it was the right time to legalize it not only for medical but recreational as well. Funny part is, it is so easy to make solid valid points to legalize it. Also knowing what valid points to use with each person. Example, some business people do not care about freedom of choice of what you put into your body, but bring up the financial benefits and revenue the state can make and suddenly they are willing to listen. Keeping 1 person locked up for 1 year is very expensive. Now multiply that times the millions we have locked up for just marijuana. That is money that could have been spent on schools or other types of infrastructure. Most people do not educate themselves, they only believe what they have been told by the "NEWS" or what the government tells them. But the beauty of it is, most people, while ignorant, they are not stupid and if you explain to them the benefits of legalization they normally tend to agree. Educate yourself and educate others. Get active in your community and be part of the change not only in Pa. but the USA as a whole.

Also I hope for the best for your friend.

Yes this is very true and one of the things Ive come to realize is that marijuana is not a drug . Coming up as an athlete my parents and other made weed seem so bad like it was a hard drug. And not saying that was wrong because they wanted me to focus on my craft at that time . After self experience , it opened my eyes to how marijuana can change the world and help people . The cool thing is that my friend that beat cancer now lives in California helping grow it and its become such an inspiration to me . I do however use it daily for pain relief since i had surgery on both of my feet and still have pins in them that give me problems . And since my use of it i realized not just how marijuana helps people but also brings people together as it did with this forum for a good example.

:welcome: budster to :420:

Look for opportunities to help make it legal where you live. You will meet like-minded growers and help the world as a whole.

But i have a question for anyone that can answer. Now of course since i live in Pa it is not legal here but the demand is supper high and supply is super low . Now i will say , we do get very high grade buds here but I'm sure not like you guys do . Over time and working i have many friends and friends parents that use weed medically and recreational. And they always ask me if i know where to get it and its usually 50/50 chance that i can .
Now my questions to you guys is what would be the best way to go about finding someone that can supply in an area with high demand without , sounding sketchy , or making someone or myself feel uncomfortable .

Same answer from me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But i have a question for anyone that can answer. Now of course since i live in Pa it is not legal here but the demand is supper high and supply is super low . Now i will say , we do get very high grade buds here but I'm sure not like you guys do . Over time and working i have many friends and friends parents that use weed medically and recreational. And they always ask me if i know where to get it and its usually 50/50 chance that i can .
Now my questions to you guys is what would be the best way to go about finding someone that can supply in an area with high demand without , sounding sketchy , or making someone or myself feel uncomfortable .

First off, don't think that just because it is legal somewhere else that they have better bud than you. I believed that to be true until I visited a legal state. It is definately not always the case. As far as a connection I am not sure what to tell you. Everyone I know has smoked since we were kids so I dont really remember ever having to find a connection. Be safe while searching for one though. You don't want to visit LEO's house.

thank you rifleman i really do appreciate the tips . and i def do understand you have to be very safe when doing so

That's why becoming an advocate is a good idea. Not only do you help a great cause that might save peoples' lives, but when working with other advocates, you are less likely to run into an undesirable element.

"The debate over medical marijuana is taking center stage in Blair County. Friday, hundreds are expected to gather at the Heritage Plaza in downtown Altoona. Friday's rally will be at Heritage Plaza in Altoona from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m."

HI Budster21,

Welcome to the forums!

I read about your friend with Cancer, and am delighted to read it was put under control.

Have you read or heard about the concentrated oil? Done properly, it is administered in dosages and will not get a person high. It goes straight to healing.

Check out these two threads for more information, besides the healing factor it helps keep over all wellness and energy. So many good things come with the oil!

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

HI Budster, I don't think that works because you have to have at least 50 posts before you can PM as a new member here.

I'll try it, but if you don't see anything from me...that's the reason. ;-)

:circle-of-love:

You can receive messages, but not send them until you have 50 posts.
IDK if you can reply to a message with less than 50.

:welcome: budster to :420:

Look for opportunities to help make it legal where you live. You will meet like-minded growers and help the world as a whole.

Thats the Best advice you will ever get. To simplify it, if you want to meet fisherman, do not hang out in the desert, go to the water where they are.
As for the supply question, I always found it safest to supply myself instead of relying on others. I know I can be trusted. Remember our jails are filled with people who thought they could trust someone other then themself.

Back
Top Bottom