:welcome: David! The usual blast of questions is coming! Are you growing current? If so, what you growing, and what is your setup. If not growing, anything we can help you with to get going?

Greetings all. I'm David, a 68 year old chronic pain patient. I frequently view 420 posts and find a lot of usable info. So, I decided to finally join the chat room. Advice to all when you get older... never stop learning!
Welcome David!
:passitleft:

Are you a grower? Gonna start up a journal? I'll hang around to answer what I can.

I'm a chronic pain (amongst other things) medical patient as well. This plant was a lifesaver for me, freed me from a 7 year opiate addiction.

You're in the right place to learn.
:thumb:

Advice to all when you get older... never stop learning!
Easy for me, I never stop making mistakes.
\Welcome @dwlaceyusa7, I hope we can help you get some good relief! CHeers, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Greetings all. I'm David, a 68 year old chronic pain patient. I frequently view 420 posts and find a lot of usable info. So, I decided to finally join the chat room. Advice to all when you get older... never stop learning!

Wow! Lot of responses here. I'll try to answer the questions here...

Yes, I can grow, but not presently.
Yes, I have an interesting completed journal to offer [Will post soon, after I orient myself to this site].
... and yes, I am here to learn more.

TY for all the welcoming hello's and questions.

Back
Top Bottom