New Order Has Arrived

Mrblowalot

Well moving on want u guys to stay tuned to this one also we coming from seed for ya we r at germ. so my next post will be my sproutllings so any comments advice will b welcome
image14911.jpg

Ok I'm back they have sprouted the headband was first. Will upload pics of the babies later I will not b using nutes for first 3 weeks will b putting 10 drops pre gallon of Supertrive that will give a good healthy start

Back with a small up date for ya they r doing fine got thru ok so far not sure bout day old that why this is a journal tho so anyway here r updated pics

These r two shots of the toxic blue, and my next shots will b BB headband they r currently being feed with Supertrive and r being kept under areogarden grow lights and I think they r bout 2 maybe closer to 3 weeks old. This on is for u king, but any comments or questions feel free

Ok peps these babies r 5weeks old if no mistakes. They will b taking their first feeding but wanted to give u guys a pic before the nutes, so we all can watch the difference. Nutes will b GH 3-part nute solution so without further or do. Before I forget they will also b placed under the ambient light of my 600 w hps at this time

Sorry so long for an update but here my babies. They have been repotted r on nutes and r under a 600hps. The bb headband to da left and toxic blue33 right

image2322.jpg
Sorry so long for an update but here my babies. They have been repotted r on nutes and r under a 600hps. The bb headband to da left and toxic blue33 right

Ok big dog repotted only reason took so long I was fighting for space but these r currently under 24hrs of light also switched nutes Also an will have those pis to

Thanks big dog glad to hear u will b joining me on this ride,chose this strain cause of heavy yeild hope she lives up to breeders discription an she had a nice back ground

Back
Top Bottom